Leave the real world behind and immerse yourself in this mysterious world where you will be forced to solve a puzzle or crack the code at the Padlock’d Escape Rooms. In a race against the clock, your team will be shut into a room and you will have 60 minutes to open the locks in these fast paced games.
There are four themed rooms to choose from at Padlock’d Escape Rooms: The Museum Heist where you will help to steal a million dollar relic, or shut down a top secret operation in the Safe House. Over at The Abandoned Carnival, you need to way your way through a series of puzzles while the Haunted Toy Store needs to be restored to its former glory.
All games are family friendly and are a great all weather activity. Padlock’d is open 7 days a week from 9.30am to 10pm and is set to challenge your mind. Book your private Gold Coast escape room experience here.
- 60 minute escape room game
- Mini puzzles in foyer to try out before game
- Complimentary lockers to store belongings
- Hotel transfers to and from venue are not included
- Catering is not offered at venue, however the local area has many outlets offering great food and drinks
- Over 300 board games are available for purchase so you can continue the fun at home!
- All the expensive artefacts are already in the museum before it opens. What a great opportunity to steal the most expensive one. Your team only has the night to get it before the security are back!
Safe House: Mission 2
- An evil CEO has been creating a tracking app that will track every movement in the world. Your team has to sneak into the office and shut it down before it launches
- This carnival has been taken over! Can your team solve all the tricks and puzzles along the way to escape?
The Haunted Toystore (15+)
- This once charming toy store has had some awful things happen… You believe your team has what it takes to restore it to its former glory, be beware, there’s a reason it’s been avoided
The Nightmare (15+)
- Something is lurking deep in Sam’s dreams… You and your friends have decided to adventure into his nightmares to try and wake Sam up before it’s too late
The Vampire Crypt
- Ancient evil has awakened in the town’s cemetery. Your curiosity prevailed and you have decided to visit the cemetery in the middle of the night
The Forbidden Jungle
- Having heard a mysterious sound of drums you and your friends decide to investigate! You find a board game and you are thrown into a strange jungle. This is much more than a game…. will you escape the forbidden jungle?
- Fun and mysterious adventures
- Escape the ordinary
- Be thrown into another world with only 60 minutes to escape
- Does your team have what it takes?
- Solve puzzles, crack riddles and open locks in a fast-paced hour
- Small groups
- Open from 9.30am to 10pm, 7 days a week (First session starts at 10am and last session starts at 9.00pm)
- 1 hour
- 3177 Surfers Paradise Boulevard, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217
- Anyone is free to join, however the rooms may be considered dark, scary or mysterious. There must be at least one person over the age of 16 in each session in case of an emergency
- Rooms are designed for 2-6 players and 7 or more players will be split up into additional rooms
- All participants must wear footwear
- Participants are required to check in 10 minutes prior to game time. Teams arriving late may result in a shorter game experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements