Australia’s most exciting **Jet Boating** ride; [The Gold Coast](/en/gold-coast) is the adventure capital of Australia and Jet boating is the new, must do activity for the whole family! Experience the ultimate dose of extreme adrenaline packed adventure on your **Surfers Paradise jet boat ride** including extreme 360* spins, awesome wake surfing, high speed drifting and incredible “Beach Buzzing”. It’s more than just a thrill ride…. it’s an adventure.
Your 30 minute thrill ride on the Gold Coast Broadwater is an action packed ride. Filled with incredible high speed slides and drifts, exciting 360 degree spins, awesome beach buzzing and nose offs there won’t be a dull moment on this ride. Travelling through the Southern Broadwater around Wavebreak Island, the scenery encountered is just as great as the thrill provided.
This extreme adventure takes place on one of the safest and most advanced jet boats operating on the Gold Coast. Jet boats are powered by either a V8 race tuned, big block 502 Chevy or a high performance, turbo charged 500hp “new age” diesel engine, making them FASTER, more manoeuvrable and agile, allowing all of the wicked spins, exciting fish tails and of course the famous adrenalin pumping 360* spins!
- 30 minute Jetboat ride
- Speed past sand bars in Southport
- View Mansions of Sovereign Island
- Jet past Mangrove channels
- Jet along the secluded beaches of South Stradbroke Island
- Providing the longest Jet Boat rides on the Gold Coast. Faster boats + more thrills & excitement + over 35km of spectacular scenery
- The only adventure ride accessing Moreton Bay Marine Park with the magic of wild dolphin spotting and Sovereign Island’s amazing waterfront mansions
- Tours depart daily between 9am and 4pm (Closed 25th December)
- Not all departure times are available daily
- Please contact the operator if you wish to request for a time to be made available
- Tours depart from Mariners Cove Marina, Seaworld Drv, Main Beach
- Passengers must be in good health and free from any medical conditions that may be aggravated by the jetboating activities. Please seek medical advice if uncertain. Any person who is pregnant, suffers from back, neck, or heart conditions, or has previous injuries are strongly advised not to ride on the jet boat
- Bookings are subject to confirmation
- Not suitable for children under 3
- Minimum of 24hours notice required for reschedules and 48 hours for cancellations. No refunds for late cancellations or ‘no-shows’.
- All bookings must be reconfirmed with the tour operator at least 48 hours prior to departure
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of ride
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this experience