See the Coast from above with Gold Coast Watersports’ epic Parasailing adventure along the Broadwater. Aboard a specially designed boat and safely secured into the parasailing harness, you’ll be taken with the wind and lifted into the air to hang with the clouds. Providing 360 degree views of the surrounding Gold Coast region from South Stradbroke Island to Wave Break Islands, you won’t know where to look first. With the option of solo and tandem rides, you’ll never won’t to take your head out of the clouds as the music pumps and the breeze rushes through your hair.
From above you’ll be treated to views of the surrounding regions including Springbrook National Park and the Tambourine Mountains while also keeping your eye out for some of the local wild life. Your parachute will lift you so high up you’ll receive a birds-eye-view of the water with the chance to see schools of fish swimming around and pelicans floating on the water, if you’re lucky you might spot some bottlenose dolphins, sea turtles and dugongs.
Children as young as 8 years are able to parasail as well as those with disabilities and impairments, the crew are able to help anyone experience this awesome adventure. If you’re looking for an experience that combines adventure with sight seeing, look no further as this parasailing adventure around the Gold Coast is an awesome choice.
- Solo or tandem parasailing experience
- Approx 8 min parasailing (Approx 1 hour trip on the boat)
- Hotel transfers
- We have a parasailing boat that has been specifically designed for the job, but that doesn’t mean it is all function and no fun! Our enthusiastic deckhands will keep you amused with one-liners and tall tales throughout your trip, and after you’ve been briefed about your flight, you can sit back on an impeccably clean boat and enjoy listening to music on the water
- After the boat reaches the fly zone on the Broadwater, it will be time to make your way to the platform at the back to get ready for your flight. One of our experienced deckhands will fit your harness and clip you into the parachute. The skipper will gauge the conditions, and when they are perfect, you will be released high into the sky (at a controlled rate) to begin your parasailing adventure
- Once you are high enough to touch the clouds, the skipper will follow the thermals across the Broadwater to ensure you have a memorable, magical parasailing flight. There is nothing quite like flying, so be prepared to feel your cares slip away as you drift softly on the warm air currents and drink in the gorgeous views below
- While you are in the air, you will have 360° views ranging from the Surfers Paradise skyline to South Stradbroke and WaveBreak Islands and around to the mountains of the Gold Coast hinterland, including Springbrook and Tambourine Mountains. There is usually plenty to see in the water as well, as schools of fish, pelicans and other water birds are in abundance on the Broadwater. Our clients have reported spotting bottle-nosed dolphins, sea turtles and even the odd dugong in the past
- Operates daily. Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation tour voucher with complete tour operator details. You will be required to contact the tour operator a minimum of 48hrs prior to your day of travel to reconfirm your activity time
- Gold Coast Watersports is located at 58 Cavill Ave, Surfers Paradise
What To Bring
- Tandem parasail max combined weight of 200kg
- All drivers and passengers need to participate in a safety briefing
- You don’t need a license
- No experience necessary
- No alcohol
- Minimum age is 8 years old parasailing with an adult
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher