Nothing comes close to matching the extreme adrenaline rush and exhilaration of skydiving. It’s life’s ultimate thrill, and it’s easy to tick off your bucket list with a tandem skydive jump from up to 12,000ft over a spectacular Gold Coast beach. You get the buzz of freefall while the work is taken care of by your tandem skydive instructor.
Your Gold Coast skydiving adventure will start on the ground when you’re suited up in skydiving gear and your professional instructor runs you through what you need to know.
Once you’re ready, you’ll jump on board the aircraft for a 20 minute scenic flight to an altitude of up to 12,000 feet. Then it’s time to jump! Jumping out of a plane is every bit as nerve-racking as you would think, but it’s worth it. Strapped to your tandem skydiving master, you’ll hurtle through the air at speeds of up to 200km/hr.
After about 45 seconds of adrenaline-pumping free fall, your tandem skydive instructor will deploy the parachute and you’ll enjoy a serene canopy ride as you soak up the spectacular views over the Gold Coast before landing on Kirra beach.
- Tandem skydive from up to 12,000ft
- Highly experienced instructor
- All skydiving equipment
- Australian Parachute Federation levy
- Safety goggles
- Photo and video packages available (payable on arrival)
- Photos or DVD – $120.00
- Package with Photos and DVD – $175.00
- Outside camera flyer – $335
- Deluxe package (handycam video and photos plus outside camera flyer) – $335
- Note: outside camera flyers must be pre-booked one day prior to your scheduled jump
- Optional Australian Parachute Federation issued insurance. If you choose to take this option it’s an extra $30 on the day
- Experience the thrill of freefall from up to 12,000ft!
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the Gold Coast
- Land on Kirra beach!
- Highly experienced and professional instructors
- Skydives operate every hour from 7.00am until 3.00pm.
- Please allow up to 2 hours for the whole experience.
- Gold Coast Airport
What To Bring
- Comfortable casual clothes
- Shorts in summer and jeans or tracksuit pants in winter
- Long sleeve t-shirt or sweatshirt
- Closed in shoes are a must, sneakers or runners that lace up firmly are preferable (no hooks)
- Most importantly don’t forget to wear a big smile!
- No experience necessary
- All fitness levels accepted
- Minimum age of 16 years
- Participants under 18 years require parental/guardian consent
- Maximum weight limit of 115kg (participants between 95kg – 115kg are subject to a $50 weight surcharge and weather assessment)
*If you have any ongoing injuries or health concerns (especially related to your back, legs, shoulders, or heart) please consult your doctor
- Not suitable for pregnant individuals
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of jump
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this activity