A short drive from the Gold Coast through Numinbah valley with its high cliffs and green country pastures leads us to the World Heritage listed Springbrook National Park. Explore ancient Gondwana rainforest with Antarctic beech trees dating back over 3000 years.
Visit the stunning Natural Arch waterfall on a fully guided walk led by your expert local guide. Learn about the unique flora and fauna of the rainforest as you make your way through the forest to the waterfall. From inside the cave witness the unique and magical sight of water cascading through the roof of the basalt cave which has been formed over millions of years.
Continuing the tour, Best of All Lookout offers a sweeping view across the valley from the Gold Coast to Byron Bay and Mount Warning. The walk to this magnificent lookout takes you through one of the few remaining pockets of ancient Antarctic beech forest, a link to the ancient forests of Gondwana.
Enjoy afternoon savoury and sweet snacks with cold drinks before heading to the nearby viewing platform to see the majestic Purling Brook Falls.
During the journey, informative tour commentary on the area and wildlife is provided along with great scenery of the Numinbah Valley. Take in the views of Twin Falls and Rainbow Falls from Canyon Lookout on the way home.
- From 1 April – Infants 0-1 years are permitted on tour subject to availability.
- Charge is 50% of child fare
- Please book this direct
- Afternoon tour of Natural Bridge and Springbrook National Park Waterfalls
- Afternoon refreshments – assortment of drinks and snacks
- Guided rainforest walk to Natural Bridge
- Expert commentary
- National park fees
- Pick up from selected locations available
- Small group tour offering personalised service
- Luxury vehicles
- View 5 waterfalls including Purling Brook Falls and Natural Bridge
- Travel through Numinbah Valley with its high cliffs and green country pastures
- Fully guided rainforest walk to Natural Bridge
- Best of all Lookout
- Breathtaking views over Mt. Warning and Northern NSW
- Expert commentary throughout the tour
- Afternoon refreshments provided
- Tour departs from 8:45am (time varies depending on pickup point)
- Pick up and drop off from selected locations available. Please contact local tour operator directly at least 24hrs prior to your tour to arrange pick up. Phone +61 7 5655 0716
What To Bring
- Water bottle
- Comfortable enclosed walking shoes
- Light jacket or jumper
- Please note that there is no storage for prams or large bags on board the bus or in the tour office. Kindly leave them in your car or hotel room.
- Child ages are 2-16yrs of age
- It is highly recommended to reconfirm your booking on arrival to the Gold Coast and confirm your hotel pick up departure and pick up time if required. For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details are included on your tour voucher
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of the tour. Vouchers presented on a mobile device are also accepted
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements