Infinity Attraction on the Gold Coast is a mind blowing journey into a spectacular, futuristic, maze-like world of wonder. Infinity is one of the Gold Coasts favourite attractions, comprised of an extraordinary series of around 20 multi-sensual environments. Be transported into another world filled with unique special effects, atmospheric sound fields, ultra groovy music and illusions that appear to go all the way to – Infinity.
This unique Infinity journey is a fantastic out-of-this-world experience and is great for both kids and adults. Infinity Gold Coast is suitable for all ages from 8-108 offering unforgettable family fun right in the heart of Surfers Paradise. It is also a great idea if you are looking for something fun to do on a rainy day on the Gold Coast or even to escape the heat of summer. For an awesome sensory overload visit Infinity the special effects fun house like nothing else you have ever experienced.
- General admission to Infinity Attraction
- 10% off digital photo package
- The first attraction of it’s kind in the world
- Exciting, hilarious, interactive experience with unforgettable impact
- It’s fun for all ages, great family entertainment and a unique group or team building activity
- An extraordinary series of around 20 multi-sensual environments filled with unique special effects, atmospheric sound fields, ultra groovy music and illusions that appear to go all the way into infinity
- Sunday to Wednesday 10am-8pm (From Sunday 16th May 2021 -25 June 2021)
- Thursday to Saturday 10am -10pm (From Sunday 16th May 2021 -25 June 2021)
- Closed Christmas Day (25 December) and open from 1pm Anzac Day (25 April)
- Closed Christmas Eve (24 December) from 5.30pm
- Located at the Chevron Renaissance Centre, corner of Surfers Paradise Blvd and Elkhorn Ave, Surfers Paradise
- You are required to book with INFINITY at least 24 hours in advance for wheelchair access. INFINITY’s contact number will be printed on your voucher
- If special effects lighting, sound, dark confined spaces or illusions of height and depth cause you concern, please make further enquiries before purchasing admission. Alternatively please see all entry and safety conditions here
- If uneven and unstable floors in some areas might affect you, please make further enquiries before entry
- You must not enter INFINITY if you have consumed alcohol or drugs
- INFINITY is not recommended for children under 8 years or for anyone with an unusual fear of darkness
- Children under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by an adult/carer who accepts responsibility for their care, safety and conduct
- Prams and children in backpacks cannot be admitted. Babies carried in forward carrying slings will only be admitted at parent’s risk. We don’t recommend entering with a baby or toddler. Children must be able to walk through unassisted
- Parents with young children who feel threatened by the dark or unknown: Does your child have an unusual fear of the dark? In some of Infinity’s environments, the special effects require a very low level of light. A small percentage of young children and some adults may feel anxious under these conditions. INFINITY is a series of fun environments. Although there is nothing in INFINITY that is designed to frighten (e.g. nothing jumps out or grabs you) some people may feel dismayed due to the ‘unknown’. In the Mystery Zone (only one of 20 zones) patrons use their sense of touch to feel their way under very low light effects. If you think that you or your child might be adversely affected you should refrain from entering or purchase a glow stick on entry. Please make sure you watch and explain the safety instruction in the video you will before entry. Ask for more information if you have any doubts.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher