Enjoy a morning with one of Australia’s most loveable animals with a Koala Breakfast at Paradise Country, Gold Coast! Available on Saturday and Sunday mornings only, enjoy a breakfast like nothing you’ll have ever experienced before in the koala nursery with the resident koalas and joeys! Guests will be delighted with the opportunity to get up close and personal with these iconic furry creatures, whilst enjoying an exclusive informative presentation by one of the talented wildlife team members. To conclude the morning, a chance to get your photo taken cuddling one of the koalas will be available. Best of all, the fun doesn’t have to stop once the breakfast is finished as general admission to Paradise Country is also included! Enjoy a day of meeting other Australian animals including kangaroos, emus and dingos, as well as farm yard creatures, and the adorable baby animals in the nursery!
With a range of breakfast foods available, even the fussiest of eaters will find something they love! Choose from the traditional hot favourites including bacon rashers, scrambled eggs, baked beans, hash browns and more, an abundance of cold items such as seasonal fruit and yogurt, as well as breads and pastries including delicious croissants, sourdough loaf and muffins. A variety of drinks are also available including a selection of juices, and the always important tea and coffee!
- General admission to Paradise Country
- Entry to the Koala Breakfast
- Koala Photo
- Start your Paradise Country experience with a weekend breakfast as you enjoy a scrumptious full buffet breakfast with our adorable koalas and joeys in the Koala Nursery. Throughout the breakfast, our friendly wildlife team will host an exclusive educational presentation about koalas for guests before inviting them to interact with and have their photos taken with Australia’s favourite marsupial
- Breakfast includes bacon rashers, breakfast sausages, scrambled eggs, mushrooms, grilled tomatoes, hash browns, baked beans, croissants, assorted mini muffins, sourdough loaf, selection of jams and spreads, seasonal fruit platter, selection of juices, yogurts, assorted cereal selections, and tea and coffee
- Following breakfast you will then be able to explore Paradise Country
- Koala Breakfast starts at 8.30am on Saturdays and Sundays. Late arrivals will not be accommodated so please arrive on time
- Paradise Country is conveniently located in the serene hinterland area behind Warner Bros. Movie World and Wet’n’Wild at Oxenford, on the Gold Coast
- The maximum capacity for each performance is 75
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher