Do you love all things wine? Then this is the experience for you! Taking you behind-the-scenes of the popular and award-winning winery near Brisbane and the Gold Coast, Sirromet Winery, this tour is one of the best ways to get a glimpse into the life of winemakers and see how their delicious wines are created.
The 60-minute tour will take you around the grounds of the winery, while also learning about the wine-making process and the Australian family who created this iconic Queensland wine brand.
Following the tour, you’ll be treated to a private 30-minute tasting session with one of the friendly and experienced staff members to taste six different Sirromet wines. To top off your winery experience, why not add one of the available lunch options which include tasting plates of locally sourced cheeses and cold meats or spoil yourself and enjoy a 2 or 3 course lunch on the deck of the spectacular Tuscan Terrace, overlooking Moreton Bay.
This is the ultimate Gold Coast winery experience, with something available for all tastes and budgets. Book your Sirromet Winery Tour online today.
- 60 minute behind the scenes winery tour
- 30 minute wine tasting experience
- Experienced guides
- Winery Tour and Tasting – 90 minute tour and tasting with an experienced guide (allow 90 minutes for the total experience)
- Winery Tour and Tasting with Regional Tasting Plate – 90 minute tour and tasting with an experienced guide and regional taste plate to share (allow 2.5hrs for the total experience)
- Winery Tour and Tasting with 2 Course Lunch – 90 minute tour and tasting with an experienced guide, 2 course lunch at Tuscan Terrace and glass of Sirromet wine (allow 2.5hrs for the total experience)
- Winery Tour and Tasting with 3 Course Lunch – 90 minute tour and tasting with an experienced guide, 3 course lunch at Tuscan Terrace and matching wines (allow 3hrs for the total experience)
- Please note, this experience is available from 11am for Monday to Friday, 11am and 12pm on Saturday and Sunday.
- 850-938 Mount Cotton Rd, Mount Cotton QLD 4165
- Arrivals later than 30 minutes will be considered cancelled unless contacted an hour before organised start time
- Wine tasting is available to customers 18 years old and over
- Advise operator of any food allergies or dietary requirements
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements