This ticket includes unlimited entry into SkyPoint Observation Deck over 3 consecutive days.
Enjoy panoramic views of the beautiful Gold Coast with entry to the SkyPoint Observation Deck. Take in views of the lush Gold Coast Hinterland, lively cityscape in Surfers Paradise and the picturesque beaches the region is famous for. Located on level 77 of Queensland’s iconic Q1 Tower, SkyPoint Observation Deck is a scenic attraction that is popular with both locals and tourists alike.
The perfect place to relax and take in some incredible views, SkyPoint offers guests the option of enjoying freshly prepared meals, alcoholic beverages, tea and coffee or simply to sit back and admire the 360-degree views. One of the true must-do attractions on the Gold Coast, SkyPoint suits all needs and budgets. Grab your tickets online for the SkyPoint Observation Deck now with absolutely NO booking fees AND skip the queue!
- Unlimited entry into SkyPoint Observation Deck over 3 consecutive days
- Food & beverages
- SkyPoint Climb
- Q1 is 322.5 metres high
- Australia’s only beachside Observation Deck
- Offers stunning 360 degree views of the entire Gold Coast, from the surf to the hinterland and beyond
- Express lift ride on 42.7 Seconds
- Has views from Brisbane to the Byron Bay hinterland
- Located atop the iconic Q1 building in the heart of Surfers Paradise, offers the perfect location to enjoy the beauty of a stunning view, while being comforted by the warmth of an inside setting
- This time of year also means that 14,000 humpback whales have begun their journey north, and with SkyPoint’s uninterrupted views of the stretching coastline, the Deck is the best vantage point on the Gold Coast to whale watch this season
- Current opening hours are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 10am-6.30pm, Saturday from 7.30am-8pm, Sunday 7.30am to 6.30pm and CLOSED Tuesday.
- From 18th September to 3rd October SkyPoint Observation Deck is open from 7.30am-6.30pm Monday-Thursday (last entry 6pm, kitchen closes 5.45pm), from 7.30am -8pm Friday (last entry 7.30pm, kitchen closes 7.15pm) from 7.30am-8pm Saturday (last entry 7.30pm, kitchen closes 7.15pm), and from 7.30am-6.30pm Sunday. Closed on Christmas Day (25th December)
- Monday 26th April and Monday 3rd May closed
- Last food orders 45 minutes prior to close and last beverage orders 30 minutes prior to close
- After 8pm, SkyPoint becomes an over 18’s venue. Smart dress code applies & 18+ ID required
- Closing time may vary subject to demand. SkyPoint reserves the right to change operating hours at any time
- Last entry to the deck is 30 minutes prior to closing time
- Located on level 77 of the Q1 building, Surfers Paradise Boulevard, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, just a short walk from central Surfers Paradise
- Please click here to view the Seventy7 Café + Bar All Day Dining menu
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
- Pensioners must present a valid pension card along with their valid voucher for entry
- FREE undercover parking is available for visitors via Hamilton Avenue. Public parking is available nearby at Centro Surfers Paradise in Hanlan St or Bruce Bishop car park on Beach Rd
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of entry
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction