Book this two hour Gold Coast hydrofoil tour to try the latest watersports craze that will see you flying across the Gold Coast waterways. Using the eFoil Fliteboards, riders will find that foiling is a much easier watersport to master than kiteboarding, surfing or snowboarding.
You’ll never forget your first time foiling with the stable boards and hand remote giving you the ability to control your direction and speed as underwater fins help you glide across the water. Beginners will be up on their feet flying above the waterways in no time. And the best part is that you don’t need to rely on the wind or waves to have a good time.
Gold Coast hydrofoil tours will last two hours and you will be joined by an instructor throughout so you can perfect your technique under the watchful eye of the experts. Riders aged 14 years+ are welcome to come along and give this fun watersport a go. Hydrofoil tours are available at 9am, 12pm and 3pm from the Marriot Surfers Paradise Marina and bookings are essential.
- 2 hours guided tour with an experienced instructor departing from Surfers Paradise
- Life vest
- eFoil Fliteboard
- 2 hour lesson/guided tour
- Suitable for ages 14+ Years
- Wings fly below while you soar above
- No previous water sports experience necessary (must be able to swim)
- Experience the sensation of flying over water
- Departs from Marriott Marina, Surfers Paradise
- Tours depart daily at 9am, 12pm and 3pm
- Arrive 15 minutes before your booked time
- Tours depart from Mariott Marina, 158 Ferny Ave, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this experience