A stand up paddle boarding lesson is a fun way to discover the beautiful waterways of the Gold Coast. Book this 60 minute stand up paddle boarding lesson in Surfers Paradise and you’ll soon discover how easy it is to paddle through the calm waters nestled behind the beaches of the Gold Coast.
With an expert by your side, you’ll learn the right paddling techniques to get up on the board and cruise the Gold Coast canals. Lessons are available daily from 9am and everyone aged 8 years and above are able to come along and join in. Stand up paddle boarding is a great family friendly activity located just minutes from central Surfers Paradise.
Discover a different side of the Gold Coast. Add this experience to your bucket list and book your Gold Coast stand up paddle boarding lesson online today.
- KIDS GO FREE with a paying adult (valid for travel until 18th of April)
- 1 hour stand up paddle board beginner lesson
- All equipment provided
- Safety briefing and basic instruction
- Discover the beautiful waterways of the Gold Coast
- Paddle through calm waters along the Broadwater
- Spot homes of the rich and famous
- Glimpse marine and bird life
- Best quality Stand Up Paddle Boards
- Photos taken throughout the lesson
- Friendly and knowledgable instructors
- Lessons take place daily at 9am, 11am and 1pm
- 19 River Drive, Surfers Paradise
What To Bring
- Swimmers/boardies, a rash vest or a T-shirt
- Hat & waterproof sunscreen
- Personal Floatation Devices are required for non-swimmers. (One can be supplied if you do not have any)
- If you wish to wear sunglasses on the water please bring a secure strap to ensure you don’t donate them to the sea life.
- Child ages are 8-16yrs
- Life vest available on request
- Weather dependant
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability is accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements