Enjoy the ultimate day out at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary with this Experience Pass that includes entry to Currumbin Sanctuary as well as the TreeTop Challenge. A much loved Gold Coast attraction perfect for families, couples and individuals, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary boasts an assortment of weird and wonderful Australian wildlife. Spread across 27 hectares, you will have the opportunity to cuddle koalas, feed a range of kangaroos, enjoy Aboriginal performances and much more. Twice daily the park even hosts a wild bird feeding opportunity that sees you enjoy the chance to have birds land on your shoulders, head and arms to enjoy the food you have for them.
As well as entry to the park you’ll also have the opportunity to experience Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary’s TreeTop Challenge. With over 80 challenges including eleven incredible zip line opportunities with one even travelling directly over the crocodile enclosure, this exciting aerial adventure activity will have you testing all your skills. Designed to test not only your fitness levels but to also get your adrenaline pumping, this experience will have you entertained for hours. There are five courses available that see you enjoy different sections of the bushland. Sessions are available twice a day at 9.30am and 12.30pm.
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is open 9am until 4pm. Purchase your Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Experience Pass today and enjoy the best way to experience the sanctuary and Australian wildlife.
How It Works
- After your ticket purchase to book in and secure your preferred time to undertake the TreeTop Challenge experience you will need to contact the tour operator
- The details to contact the operator will be printed on your tour voucher
- General entry into Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- TreeTop Challenge
- Koala photo
- Escape and explore this iconic Gold Coast wildlife sanctuary
- Immerse yourself into 27 hectares of Currumbin rainforest, wandering through open animal enclosures
- Feeding kangaroos and cuddling koalas along the way (extra cost)
- Experience the wild lorikeet feeding and free-flight bird shows
- Treetop is an exciting aerial adventure activity
- Courses designed to test every fitness level and get your adrenalin pumping
- 80 huge TreeTop Challenges, including eleven insane ziplines
- The awesome Croc Shock where you literally zipline over Crocodiles
- Download the all new Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary app to see what’s on and plan your day out. Follow the trail in Lost Valley and photograph your favourite animals along the way
- TreeTop Challenge session times are 9:30am and 12:30pm Tuesday – Sunday (CLOSED Monday). Open 7 days during school holidays.
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is open from Tuesday to Sunday 9am-4pm
- Operating hours are subject to change without notice
- To make the most of your visit, we recommend allowing at least 4 hours to walk through the attraction
- 28 Tomewin Street, Currumbin QLD. 25 minutes south of Surfers Paradise and 10 minutes north of Coolangatta. 5 minutes north of Gold Coast Airport.
- View the Currumbin Sanctuary map
TreeTop Challenge Conditions:
- Currumbin TreeTop Challenge is designed to be more challenging as you move through the three levels
- You are welcome to take a break at the end of any course if you wish
- The TreeTop Challenge courses have been designed for children and adults alike to maximise family fun, fitness and team building
- Participants must be able to comfortably reach 160cm to enter
- To measure yourself or a child, stand with flat feet on the ground and raise arms above head with hands outstretched. Measure from the ground to the middle of the palm of the hand. To continue to the advanced-level "Black Course", participants must be able to reach 180cm.
- Children under 18 require a parent/adult to sign the consent form. It is recommended that children under 14 are supervised by an adult
- The TreeTop Challenge sadly is not recommended for pregnant women or people with brittle bones, heart problems, epilepsy, high blood pressure or any other adverse medical condition
- The equipment provided (gloves, harnesses, helmets, ropes and pulleys) is checked daily by our staff and must be used according to the instructions given
- Enclosed shoes must be worn to do the activities
- Long hair must be tightly tied back
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements