Enjoy a relaxing 3.5hr scenic Tweed River cruise through sugar cane fields, sub tropical rainforest with optional lunch. Its hard to imagine that an unspoilt and largely undiscovered picturesque region lies on the southern doorstep of the Gold Coast, but this is exactly what the Tweed Valley has to offer. This cruise highlights the diverse ecosystem of the Tweed Heads area (bordering the QLD & NSW states), and is the only rainforest cruise on the Gold Coast.
- Tweed Eco Cruises (TEC) River & Rainforest Cruise aboard the river cruiser
- The Golden Swan delivers an unforgettable 3.5-hour return trip journey along the Tweed River. Guests have the opportunity to relax while taking in the abundant nature that the regions river and mangrove system hold, whilst enjoying local Tweed Valley grown tea and roasted coffee served with a beautiful morning tea.
- The tour provides commentary where guest learn about the regions history and world class eco system that forms part of the UNESCO World Heritage Gondwana Rainforest.
- Enjoy a bird feeding experience with birds of prey and pelicans at Stotts Island Nature Reserve
- Morning tea and a delicious lunch made with locally sourced food and a complementary glass of red or white wine
- Hotel transfers from Northern & Central Gold Coast are not available. Pick up from Kirra, Coolangatta and Tweed Heads may be available upon request (Please call the supplier’s contact phone number shown on your voucher if you would like to arrange this)
- 3.5-hour Tweed River & Rainforest Cruise aboard the Golden Swan
- Birds of prey and Pelican feeding
- Delicious Tweed Riviera Grazing Board for lunch
- Informative Commentary
- Locally sourced Tea and Coffee from the Tweed Valley Morning tea (Lemon & Macadamia Slice or Caramel Slice)
- Cruise departs from Tweed Marina, River Terrace, Tweed Heads. Thursday & Saturday 11.30am – 3pm (NSW time)
- Locally made delights
- Locally sourced Tea & Coffee
Main Menu – Tweed Riviera Gourmet Platter (includes fresh prawns)
- Delicious locally caught King Prawns with house made seafood sauce
- Scrumptious smoked Chicken
- Light and fluffy harvest quiches made from local seasonal vegetables & local meats
- Freshly baked gourmet bread with a selection of deli meats and cheese.
- Seasonal fruits
- Green salad
Local delights made from local seasonal veggies
Light and fluffy harvest quiches made from local seasonal veggies
Freshly baked gourmet bread with delectable freshly made tapenade and cheese.
Falafel and hummus dip
Please contact us if you have any other dietary requirements 72 hours prior to boarding. Ph 07 5536 8800
We are limited in supplies once cruising up the river please inform us of any dietary need 24 hours before cruising or at time of booking, we do apologise in advance if we are unable to cater for your needs.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements