This ticket combines unlimited entry into three Gold Coast theme parks including Movie World, Sea World and Wet’n’Wild PLUS Paradise Country over 14 consecutive days. Visit them all once or several times within 14 consecutive days – the choice is yours with an unlimited entry pass! The 14 day pass commences from your first visit and can be redeemed at any theme park.
Take on some of the tallest and fastest rollercoasters in the Southern Hemisphere at Movie World. The latest ride to open at Movie World is the DC Rivals Hypercoaster and accompanies the Superman Escape, Batwing Spaceshot, Arkham Asylum and many more. Embrace your inner child here and meet your favourite super heroes or watch how action movies do their stunts in the Hollywood Stunt Driver Show.
Cool down from the summer sun at the Wet’n’Wild water park. The water park is suitable for all ages as you take it easy at Calypso Bay or the wave pools or get your adrenaline rush on the many water slides including the Constrictor, AquaLoop or race your friends on the Super 8 Aqua Loop.
The pass also includes entry into Sea World where you witness incredible marine animals up close. Learn about the penguins, polar bears, sharks, seal and dolphins. The dolphin presentation and the Jet Ski stunt show are not to be missed. Children will enjoy meeting the Nickelodeon characters and there are several rides to suit the family.
Experience what life is like on an Aussie Farm with a visit to Paradise Country. The farmyard is filled with animals including cows, horses, chickens, cattledogs and sheep. Children can get inside the animal nursery and cuddle some of the baby farm animals. There is also an animal walkabout area where you interact with animals freely. Hand feed kangaroos or lorikeets, pat a Koala or if you are game staff will also let you touch a snake. Make sure you find time to watch the Australiana shows such as the Sheep Shearing, watch the cattle dogs in action rounding up sheep or Billy Tea and damper at the Stock Horse Arena at selected times throughout the day.
Book online and save with this 14 day pass which includes unlimited entry into Movie World, Sea World, Wet’n’Wild and Paradise Country!
Operating hours until 17 September are as follows:
* Warner Bros. Movie World will operate from 9.30am to 3.30pm
* Sea World will operate from 9.30am to 3.30pm
* Paradise Country will operate from 10am to 3pm
* Wet’n’Wild will operate Friday to Sunday from 10am to 3.30pm
We highly recommend checking ride maintenance prior to your visit to avoid disappointment, as rides and attractions may occasionally be closed for maintenance. All instructions on how to check operating hours and ride maintenance will appear on your voucher
- Unlimited entry to 4 parks (Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World, Wet‘n’Wild and Paradise Country) over 14 consecutive days from first use
- The 14 day validity commences from the first day of visit and can be redeemed at any of the 3 parks
Warner Bros. Movie World
- The DC Rivals HyperCoaster – the tallest, longest and fastest ride in the Southern Hemisphere
- Batwing Spaceshot, experience a rapid 4g vertical launch up a 60 mtr tower
- Superman Escape, 0-100km in just 2 secs. This is the best roller coaster in Australia
- Arkham Asylum, a roller coaster upside down…well you have to see it. Pull 4g’s over this 700 mtr track
- Hollywood Stunt Driver, this is real action live movie set incorporating breathtaking stunts, precision driving. The best stunt show you will ever see!
- Wild West Falls adventure ride, combines water, the wild west, cowboys, wagon trains and a 70km per hour splashdown!
- Kids WB Funzone, home to your favourite Looney Tunes characters and rides inc Bugs bunny, Daffy Duck, Tweety, Sylvester and much much more
- Castaway Bay, the new $6m interactive adventure zone amazing child themed adventure areas
- Jet Rescue, join the mission to save the our marine life on the new Jet Rescue….hitting speeds of 70km p/hr on the back of a jetski!
- Storm Coaster, one of the craziest roller coasters going around!
- From the action-packed Thunder Lake Stunt Show to the high-energy PAW Patrol on Holiday Show, there’s a little bit of entertainment for everyone
- Sea World Monorail, best way between Sea World resort and Sea World
- Dolphin show, the highlight of the day at Sea World. Watch the trainers and the stars of the show jump, flip, surf in the 2500 undercover viewing area.
- Ray Reef, an interactive display of Sting Rays
- Polar Bear Shores, a great arctic display of its residents, the Polar Bears!
- Shark Bay, an awesome multi-level above and below water exhibit
- Discovery Reef Splash Zone – Interactive and colourful water splash zone
- 3 times bigger than any other water park in Australia
- AquaLoop, enter the trap door, be released and travel through 4 transparent slides at speeds of 60km per hour. This is the craziest slide in the world
- Plummet 30mts whilst spinning on a massive surfboard…awesome!
- Whirlpool springs, just like the real thing!
- Wet n Wild Junior, this is a kids adventure playground with interactive games, slides and a giant tipping bucket that frequently spills water over the whole enclosure
- Mammoth Falls, 6 person giant tube plummeting over 200mtrs of white water rapids!
- Super 8 Aqua racer….custom drag lights…who will be the first to the bottom
- River Rapids, slide your way down this white water mountain
- Giant wave pool, small waves in the shallows, big waves in the deep. Tubes available for hire at the Beach Hut
- Authentic Aussie Farm
- Experience Australian bush culture
- Feed kangaroos
- Have your photo taken with a cuddly koala
- See the skills of master shearers
- Baby animals including lambs, chickens and calves
Warner Bros. Movie World
- Gates open from 9.30am with most rides commencing at 10am. Rides and Attractions close at 5pm with gates closing at 5.30pm. Closed on ANZAC Day (25 April)
- Operating hours are seasonal and subject to change
- Current operating hours are Sunday – Friday 9.30am – 3.30pm. Saturday 9.30am – 5pm
- Attractions operational from 10am
- Open from 1.30pm to 5pm on ANZAC Day (25 April). Closed Christmas Day (25 December)
- Operating hours are seasonal and subject to change
- Operating hours are 10am to 4pm Friday – Sunday and closed Monday – Thursday
- Closed ANZAC Day (25 April) and Christmas Day (25 December)
- Opening hours are Monday – Friday 10am – 3pm. Saturday – Sunday 9.30am – 4.30pm
- Attractions are operational from 10am – 2.30pm
- Open every day of the year except ANZAC Day (25 April) and Christmas Day (25 December)
What To Bring
- Glassware, sharp knives and implements may not be brought into the park
- Food & beverage, eskies and coolers may not be brought into the park
- Guests with special dietary requirements as detailed below are exempt from this policy: Guests with allergies, Infants and babies, Pre booked education groups
- You may bring in fruit and bottled water
- If you have a Companion Card: One free entry is permitted for a guest who needs special assistance along with a valid entry ticket. Please visit a human operated ticketing counter (before proceeding to the turnstile) every time you visit a park, and you will be issued a free entry ticket
- If you have a Carers Card: One discounted entry is permitted for a guest who needs special assistance along with a valid entry ticket. Please visit a human operated ticketing counter (before proceeding to the turnstile) every time you visit a park, and you can purchase a ticket at discounted rate
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of entry
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- We highly recommend checking operating hours and ride maintenance prior to your visit to avoid disappointment, as rides and attractions may occasionally be closed for maintenance. All instructions on how to check operating hours and ride maintenance will appear on your voucher. We will not refund or extend your ticket validity due to ride closures