Purchase this great value 7 day theme park pass to visit Warner Bros Movie World, Sea World , Wet’n’Wild and entry to Paradise Country over 7 consecutive days from first visit. Combining thrilling rides, water slides, animal encounters and entertaining shows – a 7 Day Village Roadshow Theme Park pass is a great value way to explore the Gold Coast theme parks.
Movie World is the home of your favourite superheroes. Take the opportunity to meet them up close for a great photo opportunity. The park also packs a punch with several thrilling rollercoasters that are sure to get your adrenaline pumping. DC Rivals Hypercoaster is the newest ride to open at Movie World and is the tallest, fastest and longest Hypercoaster in the Southern Hemisphere. Roller coaster enthusiasts will also enjoy the Superman Escape, Batman Spaceshot, Green Lantern, Scooby Doo Spooky Coaster: Next Generation and Arkham Asylum. Don’t miss the Hollywood Stunt Driver show and the main street parade which are sure to be highlights of your visit to the theme park.
Sea World is a unique opportunity for everyone to see incredible marine animals up close. Learn all about the Polar Bears, Penguins, Sharks, Seals and the Dolphins here. Presentations are held here throughout the day so you can see the animals being fed and learn more about their species. The Dolphin Presentation is a favourite and should not be missed. The Jet Stunt Extreme is also a highlight. Sea World also has kids entertainment. Meet the Nickelodeon characters or take a ride on some of the family friendly coasters including Stormcoaster and Jet Rescue.
Wet’n’Wild., a water park that has something for everyone. Whether you are looking to take it easy and cool down from the warm sun at Calypso Beach, paddle in the wave pools or have some fun on the slides. It will be impossible to wipe the smile off your face after taking on the Constrictor, AquaLoop or the challenging your friends and children to a race on the Super 8 Aqua Racer.
Paradise Country is an authentic Aussie farm giving visitors the opportunity to experience the traditional Australian bush culture. There is so much to do, you can feed the friendly kangaroos, have your photo taken with a cuddly koala, see the skills of the master shearers or watch our stockmen and women and their dogs round up a flock of sheep, throw a boomerang and crack a stockman’s whip. Many activities are on offer throughout the day including the Stockmen and Sheep Dog Show, Sheep Shearing Show and Ram Parade, Billy Tea and Stock Horse Arena, Kangaroo and Koala Sanctuary, New Aussie Farmyard at Paradise Country – ‘The Aussie Farmyard’ allows kids to get up close and personal to baby animals of all shapes and sizes including lambs, chickens, calves and piglets.
Avoid the queues, book online and save today with this 7 day pass that includes unlimited entry into Movie World, Sea World, Wet’n’Wild and Paradise Country
We highly recommend checking ride maintenance prior to your visit to avoid disappointment, as rides and attractions may occasionally be closed for maintenance. All instructions on how to check operating hours and ride maintenance will appear on your voucher
- Unlimited entry to 4 parks – Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World, Wet‘n’Wild and Paradise Country entry over 7 consecutive days from first use
- The 7 day validity commences from the first day of visit and can be redeemed at any of the 3 parks
Warner Bros. Movie World
- The DC Rivals HyperCoaster – the tallest, longest and fastest ride in the Southern Hemisphere
- Batwing Spaceshot, experience a rapid 4g vertical launch up a 60 mtr tower
- Superman Escape, 0-100km in just 2 secs. This is the best roller coaster in Australia
- Arkham Asylum, a roller coaster upside down…well you have to see it. Pull 4g’s over this 700 mtr track
- Hollywood Stunt Driver, this is real action live movie set incorporating breathtaking stunts, precision driving. The best stunt show you will ever see!
- Wild West Falls adventure ride, combines water, the wild west, cowboys, wagon trains and a 70km per hour splashdown!
- Kids WB Funzone, home to your favourite Looney Tunes characters and rides inc Bugs bunny, Daffy Duck, Tweety, Sylvester and much much more
- Castaway Bay, the new $6m interactive adventure zone amazing child themed adventure areas
- Jet Rescue, join the mission to save the our marine life on the new Jet Rescue….hitting speeds of 70km p/hr on the back of a jetski!
- Storm Coaster, one of the craziest roller coasters going around!
- From the action-packed Thunder Lake Stunt Show to the high-energy PAW Patrol on Holiday Show, there’s a little bit of entertainment for everyone
- Sea World Monorail, best way between Sea World resort and Sea World
- Dolphin show, the highlight of the day at Sea World. Watch the trainers and the stars of the show jump, flip, surf in the 2500 undercover viewing area.
- Ray Reef, an interactive display of Sting Rays
- Polar Bear Shores, a great arctic display of its residents, the Polar Bears!
- Shark Bay, an awesome multi-level above and below water exhibit
- Discovery Reef Splash Zone – Interactive and colourful water splash zone
- 3 times bigger than any other water park in Australia
- AquaLoop, enter the trap door, be released and travel through 4 transparent slides at speeds of 60km per hour. This is the craziest slide in the world
- Plummet 30mts whilst spinning on a massive surfboard…awesome!
- Whirlpool springs, just like the real thing!
- Wet n Wild Junior, this is a kids adventure playground with interactive games, slides and a giant tipping bucket that frequently spills water over the whole enclosure
- Mammoth Falls, 6 person giant tube plummeting over 200mtrs of white water rapids!
- Super 8 Aqua racer….custom drag lights…who will be the first to the bottom
- River Rapids, slide your way down this white water mountain
- Giant Wave Pool, small waves in the shallows, big waves in the deep. Tubes available for hire at the Beach Hut
- Authentic Aussie Farm
- Experience Australian bush culture
- Feed kangaroos
- Have your photo taken with a cuddly koala
- See the skills of master shearers
- Baby animals including lambs, chickens and calves
Warner Bros. Movie World
- Gates open from 9.30am with most rides commencing at 10am. Rides and Attractions close at 5pm with gates closing at 5.30pm. Closed on ANZAC Day (25 April)
- Operating hours are seasonal and subject to change
- Current operating hours are 9.30am – 5pm
- Attractions operational from 10am
- Open from 1.30pm to 5pm on ANZAC Day (25 April). Closed Christmas Day (25 December)
- Operating hours are seasonal and subject to change
- Operating hours are 10am – 5pm
- Closed ANZAC Day (25 April) and Christmas Day (25 December)
- Opening hours are 10am – 3.30pm
- Attractions are operational from 10am – 2.30pm
- Open every day of the year except ANZAC Day (25 April) and Christmas Day (25 December)
What To Bring
- Glassware, sharp knives and implements may not be brought into the park
- Food & beverage, eskies and coolers may not be brought into the park
- Guests with special dietary requirements as detailed below are exempt from this policy: Guests with allergies, Infants and babies, Pre booked education groups
- You may bring in fruit and bottled water
- If you have a Companion Card: One free entry is permitted for a guest who needs special assistance along with a valid entry ticket. Please visit a human operated ticketing counter (before proceeding to the turnstile) every time you visit a park, and you will be issued a free entry ticket
- If you have a Carers Card: One discounted entry is permitted for a guest who needs special assistance along with a valid entry ticket. Please visit a human operated ticketing counter (before proceeding to the turnstile) every time you visit a park, and you can purchase a ticket at discounted rate
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of entry
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- We highly recommend checking operating hours and ride maintenance prior to your visit to avoid disappointment, as rides and attractions may occasionally be closed for maintenance. All instructions on how to check operating hours and ride maintenance will appear on your voucher. We will not refund or extend your ticket validity due to ride closures