Summer Land Camels’ friendly staff will guide you on a behind the scenes tour through Australia’s largest camel farm & dairy operation, including our Camel Milk processing & production facilities.
- Learn about camels and Australia’s camel history
- Meet our gentle camels
- Guided tour through the restricted access facilities and dairy
- Learn about wild/feral camels and how trust is developed with their cameleers
- Find out about Camel Milk, its powerful immune proteins and anti-aging ingredients and how the so called ‘white gold’ benefits human health as food and skincare
- Taste our delicious Camel Milk produce and discover how we process the milk into award-winning cheeses and gelato
- Please arrive & check-in for your tour 15 mins prior to the booked time
- Receive 30% OFF Camel Milk Powder, Camel Milk & Honey Vodka and Camel Milk Artisan Skincare Collection – can only be redeemed in our on-farm shop, not online! Discount cannot be used on already reduced items and/or in conjunction with any other offer.
While you are here, you can feed our friendly camels, shop around in our Skincare & Souvenir Shop, visit our Homestead cafe for a delicious breakfast, brunch or lunch and try our famous Camelcino. All our dairy products are also available for purchase straight from the farm, so bring an esky or a cooler bag.