Spend your morning sailing around the waters off Fraser Island off the coast of Queensland with this half day Eco Sailing Adventure. Taking you around the World Heritage Listed island in a modern vessel and giving you time to explore the island on foot, this is one of the most scenic and enjoyable ways to visit Fraser Island.
Taking you to both Fraser Island and nearby Pelican Bay, you’ll be able to dive into the crystal clear waters for a day of fun in the sun. When travelling between destinations you’ll also have the chance to sit in the net at the back of the boat to make the journey a refreshing one.
The fun doesn’t stop there, as the cruise ventures into waters that are frequented by large pods of dolphins. Keep your eyes peeled as you might be lucky enough to spot playful pods of dolphins in the waters nearby or even migrating Humpback Whale (during migration season).
While on board you’ll be served a refreshing morning tea while also chatting to the friendly and multi-lingual crew on-board. Cruises depart the Great Sandy Straits Marina in Hervey Bay at 8:15am with accommodation transfers starting from 7:30am.
The vessel includes free-wifi and plenty of shaded seats making it one of the most comfortable journeys around the region.
- Half day Fraser Island sailing cruise
- Morning tea
- Hotel transfers from your Hervey Bay accommodation
- Free WiFi on board
- Expert commentary
- Beer, wine and soft drinks available for purchase onboard
- Optional boom net and aqua mat experience (weather permitting)
- Morning tea including tea, coffee and soft drink
- Eco friendly, award winning and modern sailing vessel
- Sail the waters of the Great Sandy Strait, follow the west coast of World Heritage listed Fraser Island
- Visit the pristine Pelican Bank, a stunning sandbank in the middle of open waters
- The waters are home to ample marine life, where you may encounter pods of Bottlenose dolphins, Australian humpback dolphins, dugongs, fish and turtles
- Low passenger numbers to ensure personalised experience
- Free WiFi on board
- Friendly multi-lingual crew
- Cruises depart at 8.30am and return at 12.30pm. Please check-in onboard by 8.15am
- Hotel transfers commence from 7.30am
- Please allow approximately 4 hours for this experience
- Cruises depart from the Great Sandy Straits Marina, 17 Buccaneer Drv, Urangan
What To Bring
- Sun protection: hat, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Swimwear and towel
- Sensible non-slip shoes (black soled shoes are not permitted on the vessel)
- Bottled water
- Suitable for all ages
- Minimum passengers 4, maximum passengers 20
- Wildlife spotting is not guaranteed and is subject to seasonality
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking the booking, however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
- Prices are seasonal and are constantly changing. The from price displayed may not always be the price you are going to pay, as once you click on your specified date, the price will change to reflect the price for that date/season. Please note that in some cases where you cannot click on a date to obtain the price, please call us so we can assist you
- No-shows and reservations cancelled within 48 hours prior to departure will incur a 100% cancellation fee. Reservations cancelled more than 48 hours but less than 1 week prior to departure will incur a 50% cancellation fee. This tour is subject to change or cancellation due to weather conditions at the discretion of the tour operator. Blue Dolphin Marine Tours reserves the right to transfer guests to another vessel where appropriate