Experience the exhilaration of a sunrise city & country views hot air balloon flight over the Greater Brisbane region followed by a restaurant breakfast for two. Share this surreal experience with someone close to you. Peaceful yet exhilarating, the flight lasts for approximately one hour – the whole program 3 – 4 hours! The perfect hot air ballooning experience set high above the Greater Brisbane Region!
Located just 30 minutes drive from the city centre, the Greater Brisbane region including Ipswich, Scenic Rim & Somerset region is a world away from the bustle of the city. With picturesque city and country landscapes, this region is one of Brisbane’s best kept secrets. Offering stunning vistas as the region awakens at sunrise of the Brisbane City Skyline, the Brisbane, Lockyer & Fassifern Valleys, Brisbane & Bremer Rivers, historical properties within the Heritage City of Ipswich, and the various ranges including the Great Dividing Range, Grampian Ranges, MacPherson Ranges and D’Aguilar Ranges.
The Ipswich region offers a perfect backdrop for the flight of a lifetime. Hop aboard a daily sunrise balloon flight over this spectacular region. Share the magic of an hour long balloon flight with fellow balloonists, and then celebrate your exciting adventure over a restaurant breakfast and a glass of bubbly. Experience the Greater Brisbane Region from a perspective like no other.
Floating Images is the closest hot air balloon company to Brisbane and the longest founding owner-operator in the South East Queensland region. Every flight is taken by owner and Chief pilot Graeme Day, who has nearly 30 years of ballooning experience and loves to share his passion for ballooning. Graeme’s deep knowledge of the local region, humour and storytelling make his in-flight commentary both informative and entertaining.
Our meeting point is an easy 30-minute drive from Brisbane, and we can also be reached by train or bus.
Floating Images Hot Air Balloon Flight standard package includes
– Approximate 1-hour balloon flight over Ipswich, Scenic Rim and Somerset regions – a city to countryside flight
– Restaurant breakfast after the flight
– Peace of mind that you have chosen to fly with an owner-operator. Every flight is with Chief pilot Graeme who has nearly 30 years ballooning experience
– Personalised in-flight commentary
– Passengers can assist with inflation & deflation of balloon (optional)
– Free parking at the central city meeting point
– Transportation during the flight experience
– In-flight photography will be taken on most flights, with the opportunity to purchase photos at breakfast
– A personalised commemorative flight certificate
– Insurance & GST
Please allow 3-4 hours for your balloon experience.
- In-Flight photo CD to purchase
- Extra breakfast participants
Please note the price quoted is for two people, but this is not a private or exclusive flight.
As we specialise in boutique ballooning experiences, there will be a minimum of four people and a maximum of 10 people only in the basket during your flight.