New Adventures, Experiences, Discoveries with Underwater Photography Course
Discover the beauty of the Ocean on a wide lens, marine life, and corals,
Transferred this amazing underwater world to realistic photos.
Underwater photography is one of the most popular diving specialties, and with so many underwater cameras to choose from, it has become easier and more fun than ever to capture images of your underwater scuba adventures. The Digital Underwater Photographer course gets you going quickly, whether you use a point-and-shoot camera or a sophisticated dSLR like the pros.
Because underwater photography is also popular with snorkelers, there is an option for avid snorkelers and skin divers to complete the course. Check with Gold Coast Dive Centre if this interests you.
What you will learn?
Through hands-on training during two scuba dives and guidance from your Professional, you’ll discover:
• How to choose the right underwater camera system for you.
• The SEA (Shoot, Examine, Adjust) method for getting great shots quickly.
• Principles for good composition of underwater images.
• Practical techniques to take great photos with your digital camera.
When can I start this course?
You can choose to read the paper version of the Digital Underwater Photographer Manual. Stop by Gold Coast Dive Centre or go to BOOK THIS COURSE NOW) on the website to enroll, get your materials and start learning. Your Professional will meet with you to schedule knowledge review sessions along with your dives.
Gear Required for AOWC
Beyond using basic scuba equipment, you’ll need digital underwater camera and a computer or other device for downloading and viewing your images. Your Pro may suggest additional equipment and accessories depending on your camera system. Visit Gold Coast Dive Centre to get advice about everything you need for your underwater photography adventures.
Follow Next steps
A few sample easy steps
- Get in contact with us by Phone, email us your enquiry
- Sign up online on (BOOK THIS COURSE NOW)
- We will book you in
- Course duration
- No Medical Requirements (Unless there is mayor health issues)
- Medical declaration to be completed on site before the course starts
- Fee Payment
- At the end of the course you will received a notification and receive your DIGITAL UNDERWATER PHOTOGRAPHER certification card by mail
WELCOME TO THE SCUBA DIVE WORLD