RESCUE DIVER COURSE
Rescue buddy – Rescue Panicked Diver –
Recognized & Managed Stress Situations
Who Should Take this Course
Scuba divers describe the Rescue Diver course as the most challenging, yet most rewarding course they’ve ever taken. Why? Because you learn to prevent and manage problems in the water, and become more confident in your skills as a diver, knowing that you can help others if needed. During the course, you learn to become a better buddy by practicing problem solving skills until they become second nature. Plus, the course is just fun – it’s serious, but still allows for lots of laughter in between the focused learning.
What will you learn?
The Rescue Diver course prepares you to deal with dive emergencies, minor and major, using a variety of techniques.
Through knowledge development and rescue exercises, you learn what to look for and how to respond. During rescue scenarios, you put into practice your knowledge and skills. Topics include:
- • Self rescue
- • Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- • Emergency management and equipment
- • Rescuing panicked divers
- . Rescuing unresponsive divers
When can I start this course?
We recommend that you book your course trough Gold Coast Dive Centre & Marine Training College , Our head instructor and CEO prefers that all the courses that we offer to be delivered face to face , further more if you have any questions or concern that will be resolved on the spot.
Gear Required for AOWC
You’ll use your Basic gear required and will need a pocket mask to practice in-water resuscitation. During exercises, you’ll work with an oxygen unit, floats, marker buoys and perhaps CPR mannequins. Your Instructor will explain the equipment that you need and may suggest additional gear, such as your own first aid kit, which will be useful throughout your diving career.
Follow Next steps
A few sample easy steps
- Get in contact with us by Phone, by email send us an enquiry
- Sign up online on (BOOK THIS COURSE NOW)
- We will book you in
- Course duration three days
- No Medical Requirements (Unless there is mayor health issues)
- Medical declaration to be completed on site before the course starts
- Fee Payment
- At the end of the course you will received a notification and receive your RESCUE DIVER certification card by mail