4 X 4 trek, waterfalls, sightseeing, swimming, campfire dinner, Camp overnight, full Aussie campfire breakfast, more swimming, trek home…
Location; Spectacular Blencoe falls located in Girringun National Park; Almost too grand for photos to do it justice, Blencoe falls need to be viewed in person to appreciate fully; Plunging 90 m to the pool below, before cascading a further 230 m through tiers of cliff faces to the bottom of the Gorge. Welcome to the land of WOW !!
The trek; 4x4s will take you off road through an incredibly diverse landscape, highlighted by views over hinchinbrook island, the largest national park island on the planet.
Experience; Can you imagine a lush camp site on the banks of Blencoe ck with a refreshing swimming hole, a roaring camp fire, stars above, dingoes howling in the background, your belly full, your favourite drink in hand, a few good laughs …sit back and relax…
aarrr this is AUSTRALIA !!!
- Overnight camping
- A big aussie campfire dinner and Breakfast
- Pick-up Cairns: 7am
- to Mission Beach for free coffee & early lunch (not included)
- Leave Mission Beach approx 12pm for Blencoe Falls
- Sightseeing, swimming etc
- Full campfire dinner (BYO alcohol)
- Overnight camp on the banks of Blencoe creek
- Full Campfire Aussie Breakfast
- swim and trek back home
- Return Mission Beach approx 2pm
- Return Cairns approx 6.30pm