Follow the sun with our K’gari Dreaming Tour and discover paradise a paradise island that is bursting with life. Designed to give you a sneak peak into the rich cultural history of the island whilst honouring the ancient laws of the island, this tour offers a truly life change experiences.
Designed to immerse all your senses into the rich history and nature of the island and her many wonders. Your guide will share an abundance of knowledge with you as they take you journey through the dreamtime. THIS TOUR IS
- 3 DAYS
- INCLUDES BEACH CABIN ACCOMMODATION
- A 4WD TAG ALONG STYLE TOUR WHERE YOU GET TO DRIVE A 4WD – IF YOU WANT TO!
- DEPARTS FROM NOOSA AND RAINBOW BEACH
DREAMTIME TOUR SIGHTSEEING HIGHLIGHTS
- Lake Boorangoora (Lake McKenzie)
- Lake Wabby
- Wangoolba Creek
- Lake Allom
- Tukee Warru Headland (Indian Head)
- Maheno Shipwreck
- Champagne Pools
- Eli Creek
- The Pinnacles
- Central Station Rainforest
- Double Island Point ***
- Rainbow Beach Coloured Sands ***
- Cooloola National Park ***
*** Tides permitting.
THIS TOUR DEPARTS FROM NOOSA & RAINBOW BEACH AND DROPS OFF IN THESE SAME 2 TOWNS! Just select the correct pickup and drop off locations on your booking form and we will take care of the logistics. TOUR
- A culturally respectful and knowledgeable Drop Bear tour guide
- Sunset Boomerang lessons
- Didgeridoo demonstrations and tips on how to master the art!
- Story time in the Dreaming
- Indigenous medicinal plants and their powers.
- 4WD transport, fuel, permits and return ferry ticket
- Exclusive beach camping accommodation
- Freshly prepared and healthy meals to suit all dietary requirements
- 21’s and over can drive our 4WDs (you must have held your licence for 12months or more)
- Driving is optional – drive with your fellow travellers or be driven by your guide if you prefer
- Accommodation at The Beachcamp Eco Retreats Beach Cabins
- FREE TOUR PHOTOS!
THIS TOUR IS BEST SUITED TO ADULTS.