Spend the day exploring the best of Great Keppel Island on the Great Barrier Reef with this day tour departing Yeppoon in Queensland. With a cruise off the mainland, you’ll arrive at the island with a whole day to explore this beautiful part of the country.
Wade into the clear waters straight off the beach to discover the flourishing Southern Great Barrier Reef. Snorkelling hire is available on the day (extra cost). After spending the first part of the day exploring, you’ll be hungry for a bite to eat. This tour also includes lunch on the island, so you can enjoy a burger of your choice and one schooner of beer, a glass of wine or soft drink to accompany it. Lunch is to be enjoyed at your leisure from 12 pm until 2 pm.
At the end of the day, you’ll board the ferry once again to transfer back to the mainland. This is a great way to explore this beautiful part of the Southern Great Barrier Reef and includes all of the necessities for a great day out; ferry transfers and lunch.
- Return ferry trip from Keppel Bay Marina
- Enjoy a burger of choice for lunch between 12pm – 2pm
- Spend 6.5 hours on the Island and relax before heading back to the Ferry
- One beer, glass of house wine or soft drink
- Hotel transfers
- Snorkelling hire available on the day
- Ferries depart daily from Keppel Bay Marina Rosslyn Bay Yeppoon Red Jetty
- Mackay is approximately 4 hours away from Yeppoon
- Check-in 30 mins prior to departure time
- Monday to Thursday – 9am and 3pm
- Friday – 9am, 3pm and 5.45pm
- Saturday & Sunday – 7.30am, 9am and 3pm
What To Bring
- Clothing suited to the weather
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Vessel Subject to change without notice