Bellingham Maze on the Sunshine Coast is a great opportunity for family entertainment that’s a little different than the norm. Enter through the magic waterfall past the wishing well over the bridge and through a tropical rainforest garden! Sounds enchanting? It is. The main Hedge Maze is a large, star-shaped 80×80 metre living hedge maze made up of more than one thousand Lilly Phillies.
There are all sorts of other things to do in this spectacular location that will keep the family entertained and you can make a day out of your visit including other activities such as the Timber Scrabble Maze, a mini golf, puzzles and games, mini mazes and picnic areas to have a family lunch or you can hire a BBQ (by prior arrangement). Beat the queues and get your Bellingham maze tickets online, you can also make the most of the great value combo passes to include a mini golf game or choose to purchase maze tickets or mini golf tickets separately.
- Mini Golf (Currently unavailable until further notice)
- 80×80 metre living lilly pilly hedge maze
- Timber panel maze
- Mini mazes
- Brain-teasing puzzles
- Café and puzzle shop
- Picnic area
- Open daily from 10am – 4pm
- Extended opening hours from 9:30am – 4:30pm during Queensland School Holidays.
- Open from 1.30pm on Anzac Day, Closed Christmas Day, open all other public holidays
- Bellingham Maze is located on the Tanawha Tourist Drive, Tanawha, Sunshine Coast
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of entry
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher