Immerse yourself in a tranquil nature walk with EcoGuide Australia and Senior Savannah Guide Steve Grainger through sub-tropical rainforests and eucalypt stands in the Hinterlands of Noosa and Sunshine Coast. Designed for keen walkers to relax, refresh and explore, walk slowly and quietly to observe wildlife in their natural habitat. You will discover wild life, endemic plants & animals, the little beauties in Nature so often overlooked.
Steve will safely take you on a sensory experience in a natural world of sights, sounds and smells. Walking slowly and quietly gives the best opportunity to observe wildlife in their natural habitat. Walk along trails that have been used for thousands of years by the Aboriginal people, the first bushwalkers. Some of the walks are in areas that are culturally significant and must be respected.
- Lush sub tropical rainforest
- Fragrant eucalypt forest
- Breath-taking scenery
- Ancient volcanic peaks
- Professional interpretation of the flora, fauna and history of the region
- Safely walk off the beaten track to discover little beauties in Nature
- Stunning waterfalls (seasonal)
- Easy pace
- Moderate terrain
- Reasonable fitness recommended
- Delicious, locally sourced morning tea and trail snacks
- Small-personalised groups – min 1 max 6
- Daily departures
- Complimentary transfers from Noosa Accommodation from 7am
- Guests in accommodations in other areas: Meet at Noosa Junction Bus Station, Sunshine Beach Road, Noosa Junction. Free parking in carpark at rear. Pick up time: at 6:45 am..
Destinations may include:
- Mapleton Falls National Park
- Mapleton National Park
- Noosa National Park
The choice of trail destinations depends on weather, conditions and other natural occurrences.
Charters are available for large group. Walk will be structured accordingly.