Experience superb vistas across Bribie Island National Park, pristine sand cays and abundant bird life and discover this waterway’s rich seafaring history.
The classic double-decked 1930’s style boat departs from Pelican Waters Tavern Jetty.. Enjoy superb vistas across Bribie Island National Park, pristine sand cays and the abundant birdlife of Moreton Bay Marine Park.
Cruise past the luxury canal homes of Pelican Waters, the Coast’s newest hot spot. Your experienced skipper will add his own anecdotes to the interesting commentary and is always ready to lend a hand.
- 70 minute calm water cruise
- Hotel transfers
- Cruise stops at Pelican Waters Tavern for Lunch (Lunch at own cost)
- Superb views from Caloundra Heads to Moreton Island
- Pristine sand cays
- Abundant birdlife
- Cruising past luxury homes
- Classic double decked 1930’s style vessel
- Cruises depart on Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays at 10.30am and return at 11.40am
- Cruises depart from Pelican Waters Tavern Jetty, 38 Pelican Waters Blvd, Caloundra
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, full details of Tour Operator including contact phone number will be printed on your tour voucher
- Cruise Vessel subject to change without notice