Take some time out to smell the roses and wander the manicured pathways of Maleny Botanic Gardens and Bird World. With a combined ticket to the gardens and a 60 minute Aviary tour you’ll be blown away by this secret gem hidden in the Sunshine Coast hinterland. With over 700 bird varieties, you are sure to meet a few friendly faces who love the camera. There is also plenty of time to enjoy a picnic by the secluded waterfalls or find a cosy spot to enjoy the stunning views of the Glasshouse Mountains.
Maleny Botanic Gardens is open everyday from 9am to 4.30pm and the aviary tours will run at 10.30am, 11.30am, 12.30pm and 2pm. Get your tickets here and come explore this secret away in the Sunshine Coast.
- 1 hour guided aviary tour
- General entry to the Gardens
- Hotel transfers
- Lunch (Cafe on site)
- Stunning views of the iconic Glasshouse Mountains
- Over 700 native and exotic birds from around the world
- 6km of walking paths through layered terrace gardens
- Multiple unique picnic spots to enjoy a meal
- Beautiful lakes and waterfalls surrounding
- Photo opportunities with the birds and handlers
- Aviary Tours depart daily at 10.30am, 11.30am, 12.30pm and 2pm – Access to the gardens is available from 9am until 4.30pm daily
- Maleny Botanic Gardens is located at 233 Maleny Stanley River Road, Maleny QLD 4552
- The time you select is the time of your tour, you are welcome to enter the gardens prior to this time
- All children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of entry
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
IMPORTANT: Please note it is required you reconfirm your booking 48 hours prior to the booking date to avoid disappointment.