Purchase this combo pass to receive entry to SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast and the Brickman Cities exhibition which runs until July 17. Brickman Cities powered by LEGO City has arrived at The Wharf Mooloolaba.
The LEGO exhibition has been designed by Ryan ‘The Brickman’ McNaught featuring landmarks from four iconic cities: Sydney, London, Tokyo and Dubai. The incredible LEGO experience took over 2,500 hours to create and is a must-do these school holidays. There is even a play and build area for the kids to get involved and create their own masterpieces.
This Sunshine Coast combo pass also includes entry to SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Aquarium, Queensland’s largest oceanarium. Wander through the magical underwater world to see a dazzling array of marine life in the centre of Mooloolaba. If you’re looking for things to do these school holidays, purchase this combo pass and make it a fun family day out.
FREE Digi Photo Pass with 8 digital photos valued at $26!
- SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast General Admission
- Entry to Brickman LEGO Citiies
- Digital photo pass with 8 digital photos included valued at $26
- Food and beverages
- Brickman LEGO Cities
- NEW interactive Little Blue Penguins exhibit
- Different themed zones
- Soak up the amazing views from the sea bed in the 80 metre ocean tunnel
- Over 10,000 creatures
- Australia’s largest collection of jellyfish
- Rare weedy sea dragons
- Over 20 species of shark and rays
- Plenty of fun for the whole family
- Shipwreck Shore – Three-levelled soft play zone for kids
- Outside of QLD School Holidays open 9am to 3pm (last admission 2pm), closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- During Queensland school holidays 9am to 4pm (last admission 3pm) , open 7 days a week
- Closed ANZAC Day and Christmas Day
- Located on Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba, SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast
- Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba, Sunshine Coast, QLD.
How to get there
Just a 2 minute walk from the beach on the southern end of Mooloolaba Esplanade
If you are coming from Brisbane simply follow the Bruce Highway north and take the Mooloolaba exit after the Ettamogah Pub, then simply follow the signs to Mooloolaba
If you are coming from Gympie follow the Bruce Highway south and exit at the Maroochydore exit. Follow the signs onto the Sunshine Motorway. Exit at the Mooloolaba exit and follow the brown signs to SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast
- Sunbus operates a regular bus service from Noosa to Caloundra. Contact Sunbus on 13 12 30 for more information
- Queensland Rail Citytrain offers a 7 day service (with connecting bus service) which operates between the Gold Coast, Brisbane and Sunshine Coast stations at Landsborough and Nambour
- Please note carer and companion cards are accepted
- All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult (18 years or over)
- This product is not refundable or transferable, with a 100% cancellation fee
- You are required to select a date and time for your visit when making your online purchase
- Ensure you visit the SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast at the date and time you select. Latecomers may not be allowed entry
- Once inside the attraction you may stay as long as you wish
- Pre-purchased tickets are only valid for the date you have selected upon purchase. If presenting a ticket on a date other than the date you have selected, additional fees may apply or admission denied
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of entry
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher