Explore a different side to the Sunshine Coast and reconnect with nature on this hinterland day tour. Behind the golden beaches of the Sunshine Coast, this small-group tour will take up to 10 guests on an adventure exploring the lush rainforest, waterfalls, charming mountain villages and Glass House Mountains lookouts.
The action-packed itinerary is great for all ages and includes a refreshing swim in a natural waterfall as well as free time to explore Montville and Maleny. Discover all the hidden gems the locals know and love on this Sunshine Coast Hinterland day tour with pickups offered from most accommodations between Noosa to Mooloolaba.
This Sunshine Coast Day Tour is currently available every Saturday and Sunday and a complimentary morning and afternoon tea is included. Sit back and relax as someone else takes care of the driving so you can enjoy an unforgettable day in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland.
- Half-day tour
- Travel by private minibus
- Accommodation pick up and drop off within the specified zone (alternative pick up locations available upon request)
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Entrance fees
- Rain ponchos
- Map booklet for self-exploration – multilingual
- Lunch (you are welcome to purchase food throughout the day or bring a packed lunch)
- Free photography opportunity – photography taken at customers discretion throughout the day
- Mary Cairncross Scenic Reserve – Kicking off our day you’ll immerse yourself in 55 hectares of subtropical rainforest which overlooks the beautiful Glass House Mountains. This is truly a one of a kind location and never fails to impress.
- Maleny – Here, you’ll have time to stroll down a superb little country high street, rich with character and full of charm.
Gardners Falls – A local favourite, it’s nothing short of breathtaking and will give you an opportunity for a dip under a fantastic waterfall bursting with colour and life.
Gerrards Lookout – A short stop here to take in the breathtaking views that the Sunshine Coast Hinterland has to offer.
Montville – Arguably the jewel of the Sunshine Coast Hinterland, Montville is a stunning location with many attractions sure to please any visitor.
Mapleton Falls National Park – An epic way to finish our day with a whopping 120m high waterfall and short rainforest walk.
- Tours start at 8:00am on Saturdays and Sundays
- Finish approximately 3-3.30pm
- Accommodation pick up offered in most places from Noosa to Mooloolaba
- Including Noosa, Peregian Beach, Coolum, Marcoola, Twin Waters, CottonTree, Maroochydore, Alexandra Headland, Mooloolaba
- Pickup time and locations need to be confirmed the day before the tour, please kindly contact the operator to confirm your pickup details
What To Bring
- Small bag for personal belongings
- Water bottle (we provide water for refills)
- Hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Towel / swimmers (swimming opportunity, weather permitting)
- Insect repellent
- Comfortable walk in shoes
- Suitable clothing
- Minimum age is 7 years and above
- While this tour is suitable for all fitness abilities, please do keep in mind there is some walking required to get to the best views and fully embrace the Hinterland.
- There is no room to store more than one small bag per person on the bus.
- Cancellation with more than 48 hours notice before the scheduled departure date will be given a full refund.
- There is No Refund to any cancellation with less than 48 hours notice
- The tours have been designed to be enjoyed even in the rain. But sometime weather can be quite unpredictable, operator reserves the right to cancel tours at any time if they feel the weather might present a danger to customers. In this case, customers can get a full refund.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements