Discover more with the Play Bundle at The Ginger Factory! Hop on board Moreton the much loved historic ginger train. Moreton will delight in taking you and your family on a leisurely tour through the beautiful gardens and around the grounds. Sit back and relax in open air carriages as you take in the sights of the park, and learn about the history of Yandina and the local ginger industry.
Also included in your Play Bundle is a trip on the Overboard boat ride. Board your very own lifeboat and follow the Gingerbread Man on an exciting water voyage around the world. Will the Gingerbread Man escape the clutches of the hungry chefs? Find out when you embark on this meandering water adventure ride suitable for all the family.
If you’re visiting the Sunshine Coast, then grab this great deal online today.
- Entry to the Ginger Factory
- Unlimited overboard Boat Ride water adventure
- Unlimited Historic Ginger Train ride
- Gruffalo Trail experience
- Take part in the new "Gruffalo Trail" interactive experience, simply download the "Gruffalo Spotters 2 Aus" app then journey into the Ginger Factory rainforest, looking for clues along the way to bring the characters to life. There are 5 markers that activate Mouse, Fox, Owl, Snake and the Gruffalo
- Snap photos and videos of the Gruffalo characters using the Gruffalo Spotter app
- Go ‘Overboard’ with the Gingerbread Man on a fantastic voyage around the world. Will he escape the clutches of the hungry chefs? Find out when you embark on this meandering water adventure ride for all the family
- ‘All Aboard’! Kick back and relax in an open air carriage ride, as you discover our beautiful park. Learn the history of Moreton, our 100 year old cane train
- Open daily from 9am-5pm
- Closed Christmas Day 25th December
- Located in the heart of Sunshine Coast, just 60 minutes north of Brisbane, take the Bruce Highway (M1) to the Yandina/Coolum exit. Please arrive prior to 3.30pm to allow enough time
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable for cash