- Standard Tour includes Lunch and Tasting
- Premium includes a Guided Tour of Husk Distillery
- Informative and detailed description of the Gin and Rum -making process
- Country Pub Visit (Optional)
- Pick-up and drop-off at your Gold Coast hotel or AirBnB*
- Lively narrative on local sights, history and hidden gems
- Photo stops at beautiful scenic outlook
- Newest Air Conditioned Vehicles
- Eco Friendly
- Private, experienced driver guide
- Tour departs from: Brisbane, Gold Coast, Northern NSW and Byron Bay
Come with us over the border through the stunning foothills and pastures of Northern New South Wales and see stunning views of Mount Warning along the way with our door to door service to Husk Distillers.
After years of planning, building, flooding and building again, Husk Farm Distillery is now open. Come for a walk-through tour of the production facility and soak in the beautiful rural location while sipping an original Husk Rum or Ink Gin cocktail in the cellar door, before taking home a bottle of your own for later.
Follow the journey from paddock to bottle, and learn how they make their single estate agricole rum and Ink Gin.
Distillery tours last for around 45 minutes and include a gin and tonic on arrival, an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of the distillery before finishing with a rum tasting flight in the barrel house.
Lunch is served from the on-site restaurant. Relax in the sun with a drink in hand as you take in the picturesque surroundings. As an additional bonus a visit to a local country pub is the final optional stop for the day.
Book a tour during the week and you might see the production team in action – fermenting, distilling and crushing sugar cane during the harvest season (August-October), and bottling Ink Gin all year round.