Paradise SUP Tour – Surfers Paradise
*For large groups over 12 please contact us at 0423 716625
- Basic lesson included & water safety briefing
- All SUP equipment provided
- 2 hour Guided tour of the waterways of the Surfers Paradise flat water only
- Fun for all the family – children ages 12+ (or 8+ in private group tour)
- Life-jackets available
- Drinking water provided
- Tours depart 9:00 AM Daily (weather permitting)
- Have you spotted paddlers on the water and thought to yourself I must do that “one day”. Well…here on the Gold Coast it is your time to get on the water and experience this awesome activity and exploring Surfers Paradise from the water. We have the best weather and paddle conditions right here in the heart of Surfers Paradise. The tour is on the river and we only paddle on flat water so it is fun & easy
Imagine paddling past the high rise hotels of Surfers Paradise one minute, and then the next you’ll be cruising past the mangroves enjoying nature at its best! The best of both worlds. Its an awesome feeling standing on your paddle board cruising with the dolphins & creating amazing photos for you to share later with friends & family. After a rest stop, next on the agenda is cruising past the mansions of Paradise Waters then under the bridge through to the peaceful mangroves of Macintosh Island Park where you will see an abundance of bird life, spot the family of peacock or perhaps a dolphin or 2.
The calm waters create ease of learning SUP (stand up paddle) and your instructor will be with you every step of the way. Whether you choose to meander along taking in the peace and tranquility or racing everyone and testing your paddle skills, you will enjoy SUP fully and want to do it again and again. We love to SUP and we love to share the experience with you.
Fitness and Experience
Minimum age 12
No experience required
Must be able to tread water (life jackets available)
Medium fitness required
What to Bring/Wear
- Wear whatever you feel comfortable in – gym gear or swimwear suitable (no denim)
- Bring drinking water
- Sun protection
- Rash vest or long sleeve T-shirt (This is for sun protection – optional)
- No footwear required whilst paddling
What is Supplied
- We supply all stand up paddle equipment including board, paddle and leg rope
- Instructor – Tour guide
- Life jackets are available on request
- Drinking water
- Paddlers should allow 2.15 hours for this experience
- Stand up paddle boarding is fun, exciting and also very relaxing. As a fitness regime SUP (stand up paddle) is becoming more popular as paddlers find it is a calorie burner even if you are leisurely meandering on the water.
- Go Vertical SUP has the best quality boards on the Gold Coast & Surfing QLD accredited instructors.
- Budds Beach is a friendly quiet place to take on this new activity, we have a café, playgrounds & amenities to make your visit more comfortable
- The dolphins visit us in the river quite often so keep an eye out for them frolicking in the shallows of the river at Budds Beach.