View the jewel in Townsville’s crown, Magnetic Island, from the air on a 30 minute scenic flight that offers spectacular views of its vibrant greenery and surrounding blue waters! Departing from Townsville Airport, you’ll head out over the city, flying over Cleveland Bay and head out over to the island for an entirely new perspective on one of Tropical North QLD’s favourite holiday spots. Get a birds-eye view of the lush National Park that blankets the island and see the sheer cliff faces that drop down towards the water as your knowledgeable and experienced pilot guide points out all the natural highlights that make Magnetic Island special.
On the way back to Townsville, you’ll be able to take in the city’s highlights as well – local landmarks such as the Strand waterfront precinct, Castle Hill and Townsville Port are all wonderful spectacles, and you’ll come away with some unmatched photo opportunities before your flight ends. If you’re wanting to see Magnetic Island from an angle that few others get to experience, book yourself a scenic helicopter flight online today.
- 30 Minute scenic helicopter flight over Magnetic Island
- Rise above the waters of the Coral Sea
- Take in the stunning scenery of Cleveland Bay and Magnetic Island
- Townsville City
- Townsville Port
- Castle Hill
- Ross River
- The Strand
- Flights depart daily from Townsville between 10am and 4pm. Upon completion of purchase, the tour operator must be contacted to confirm the exact flight time. Complete local tour operator information is included on your confirmation voucher.
- Minimum 2 passengers required
- All passengers weights must be advised at time of booking
- All passengers will be weighed before the flight to confirm weights
- Nautilus Aviation operate a fleet of helicopters with individual specifications. The maximum single seat payload is 130KG. For passengers exceeding 130KG, aircraft seating four or more (4+) passengers are required for private charters and for listed tours and packages, an additional seat at 50% of ticket price may need to be purchased for passenger comfort and aircraft weight and balance
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- The operator will accept vouchers that are displayed on mobile phones or tablets
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cancellation notice of 48hours is required for a full refund claim and 24-48 hours, for a 50% refund claim. No refund applies if the booking is cancelled inside 24 hours