This extended 45 minute helicopter flight from Townsville takes you on an airborne journey along the rugged coastline to the Cape Cleveland Lighthouse, showcasing the best of both the Townsville coast on one side and its lush green wetlands on the other. Join your knowledgeable and experienced pilot guide as they point out the natural highlights along the way, heading along the water’s edge to take in some of the best nature on offer before arriving above the region’s historic lighthouse. Hover over this renowned piece of architecture then take in views of the Bowling Green National Park with its abundant bird life before returning and heading back to Townsville.
On the way back, you’ll get an amazing look at all of the region’s local landmarks such as Castle Hill and the rest of the city from the air before landing and concluding the tour. If you’re after an incredibly scenic look at some truly rugged and beautiful Tropical North QLD terrain and coast, then this flight is for you – so book online today.
- 45 Minute scenic helicopter flight to Cape Cleveland and Bowling Green Bay
- Cape Cleveland and Lighthouse
- Bowling Green Bay and National Park
- Townsville City
- Castle Hill
- Flights depart daily from Townsville between 10am and 4pm. Upon completion of purchase, the tour operator must be contacted to confirm the exact flight time. Complete local tour operator information is included on your confirmation voucher.
- Minimum 2 passengers required
- All passengers weights must be advised at time of booking
- All passengers will be weighed before the flight to confirm weights
- Nautilus Aviation operate a fleet of helicopters with individual specifications. The maximum single seat payload is 130KG. For passengers exceeding 130KG, aircraft seating four or more (4+) passengers are required for private charters and for listed tours and packages, an additional seat at 50% of ticket price may need to be purchased for passenger comfort and aircraft weight and balance
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- The operator will accept vouchers that are displayed on mobile phones or tablets
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cancellation notice of 48hours is required for a full refund claim and 24-48 hours, for a 50% refund claim. No refund applies if the booking is cancelled inside 24 hours