Discover the magical Whitsunday Islands on this Jet Ski Safari Tour visiting South Molle and Whitsunday Island. Enjoy 2 hours of fun and adventure travelling around the island with entertaining commentary!
This Jet Ski Safari is a fun way to explore the islands of the Whitsundays in a morning or afternoon with tours available twice per day. Explore the best of the Whitsundays on this tour travelling in style on the latest Sea Doos and all riding apparel included. Keep an eye out for turtles and tropical fish that frequent the areas around the islands and whales out to the ocean (June to October).
Jet Skis are twin share so that 2 passengers may ride and each have a turn to drive. Please advise in the booking notes whether it will be sole use or twin share. Courtesy hotel pick and drop offs are available within the Airlie Beach area.
For a unique Whitsunday adventure book your Jet Ski tour online today!
- Approximately 2 hours of action packed jetskiing
- Power snacks and bottled water
- Informative and entertaining commentary by qualified guide
- Free photos of your tour provided on Facebook
- All riding apparel including lifejacket, rash tops/thermal tops, wetsuit shorts, polarised sunglasses, riding hats and bottled water
- Free courtesy bus pick up and drop off within Airlie Beach area
- Tour departs at 1.00pm
- The Jet Ski experience itself is 2 hours in duration, with the additional time allocated to check in and briefing
- Shop 3, Abell Point Marina South Village, Shingley Drive, Airlie Beach
- A courtesy pick up is available from accommodation properties within the Airlie Beach, this will be arranged directly with the operator. Operator details will be provided on the tour voucher
- Marine and bird encounters are not guaranteed
- Tour best for those who are relatively fit and confident in open water
- Bring swimsuit, towel, and sunscreen (as you would for a day at the beach)
- Weight restrictions apply (maximum of 2 people per jetski or 200kg per jetski)
- Minimum driver age of 16 years and minimum passenger age of 12 years
- If under 18 years of age, an indemnity form must be signed by parent or guardian prior to tour
- Must be able to understand English
- Must be able to swim wearing a lifejacket
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher