Falls to Paradise is an all-inclusive day tour exploring Cedar Creek Falls and the exclusive Coral Sea Resort. Guests can swim with turtles at the majestic waterfalls, surrounded by tropical flora and fauna. Enjoy the guided walks to the top for great ‘insta’ views. Follow this with a chill-out session at the iconic Coral Sea resort pool. This is a great all-round day to enjoy with family and friends.
The stunning Cedar Creek Falls is approximately 30 minutes bus ride from Airlie Beach. All guests will enjoy the spectacular waterfalls and abundant flora and fauna. This popular tourist spot will take you back to nature including white cedar trees, Alexandra Palms, wild orchids, colourful butterflies and many species of birds. The fun and informative guide will take you on an ECO walk to the top of the falls where you can climb over the rocks and take a dip in the refreshing clear natural pools.
Only 30 minutes away, Cedar Creek Falls Paradise is waiting for you. Enjoy peace and natural beauty of the exclusive Coral Sea Resort. Experience the essence of the Whitsundays with 4,000 acres of absolute ocean front tropical gardens and bushland falling away into the Coral Sea. Fringed by white sand and towering coconut palms, this luxury hideaway will take you to another place. Swim in the stunning pool, stand-up paddle board off the white sandy beach or simply relax in the hammock under a palm tree. The Australian native wildlife will be your only companions as you soak up the stunning views.
- Guided ECO walk to the top of the falls.
- Morning tea: delicious home made chocolate brownie
- Lunch: choose from a delicious menu plus a glass of wine, beer or soft drink
- Time at the Coral Sea Resort
- Hotel pickups and drop-offs
- Swim with the turtles at Cedar Creek Falls
- Fun and informative tour guide
- Relax by the beautiful pool at the award winning Coral Sea Resort
- Feast on a delicious lunch prepared by the chef and enjoy a cocktail by the pool
- Enjoy the views from the resort pool while sipping on a cocktail or two
- Swim in one of Queensland’s most beautiful waterfalls
- Explore the secluded white sandy beach
- Guided ECO walk to the top of the falls
- Small group excursion
- Tours depart at 10:30am from 350 Shute Harbour Road, Airlie Beach, and ends at Coral Sea Resort at 3.30pm
What To Bring
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, beach towel and a hat
- Waterproof jacket
- Practical clothing and footwear (warmer items during winter)
- BYO alcohol (no glass or red wine, please)
- A sense of adventure!
- Please note the waterfall may not be running on your tour date depending on the season
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements