Cruise the Whitsundays aboard the ‘Summertime’ timber vessel to spend the day snorkelling fringing reefs and kayaking beautiful bays on this Airlie Beach day tour. Guests can relax on the spacious, classic timber sailing vessel and enjoy a comfortable day out on the water visiting stunning Whitsunday Islands and secret snorkelling spots.
The eco-friendly Whitsunday Island sailing cruise retains an old-world charm and is one of the only companies to carry inflatable two-person kayaks. When you aren’t snorkelling coral reefs, you can join the crew on a guided kayak to learn about the history and heritage of the Whitsunday Islands. Included in this Airlie Beach day tour is a BBQ lunch and BYO alcohol is permitted is you’d like to enjoy a drink.
This Whitsunday Islands day tour from Airlie Beach departs from the Coral Sea Marina North at 8 am and returns at 6 pm.
- Inflatable double kayaks, enough for everyone
- Kayak in secluded bays
- Sail to tropical islands
- Comfortable, spacious saloon area
- Spacious deck area and shade awnings
- Separate male and female amenities
- Meals freshly prepared on board
- Eco-friendly exploration
- All marine & park fees included
- Snorkel and swim around fringing reefs (equipment included)
- Morning/Afternoon tea, sunset snack and scrumptious buffet lunch
- Stinger suit use and Marine Park fees
- Hotel Transfers
- Tours depart at 8am and return at around 6pm
- Meeting time/ checkin time is at 7:30am
- This tour departs from Coral Sea Marina North, meeting point B, Airlie Beach, QLD 4802
What To Bring
Please bring only a small soft bag (no hard bags or suitcases):
- Change of clothes
- Water bottle to refill
- Sun protection (sunscreen, hat, sunnies etc.)
- Jumper/weatherproof jacket (seasonal)
- Cash for onboard purchases
- Practical clothing (jumper/weatherproof jacket)
- BYO alcohol – no glass or red wine
You are welcome to bring your own beverages and snacks with you, however please note the following items are not permitted on board:
- Glass bottles
- Red wine
If you are requiring special equipment (such as prescription snorkel masks), please ensure you have the equipment needed prior to departure or contact the operator for your hire options
- Please ensure you are aware of Whitsundays Sailing Adventures policy regarding COVID-19 as you may be refused boarding if you have any of the following:
- Any flu like symptoms, such as fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath
- Have been in a declared COVID-19 hotspot in the last 14 days
- Have been in close contact with someone who is a confirmed case of COVID-19
- If for any reason you have experienced any of the above, please call us as soon as possible. Please do not try to partake in your tour if you are feeling unwell as you will be refused boarding at the marina
Terms And Conditions
Prices are based on multi-share accommodation unless otherwise specified. Prices do not include air fares or transfers. Cancellations made less than 24 hours before departure on day trips and 14 days before departure on overnight trips will result in complete forfeiture of the full price. We reserve the right to substitute vessels without notice at any time for any reason.
Due to Airlie Beach being located in the tropics we can occasionally experience inclement weather. We recommend you purchase Travel Insurance which would cover for such things as Road Closures, flight, bus or tour cancellations.
For the Terms and Conditions, please visit Whitsunday Sailing Adventures website.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Please complete online check in via the link you will receive, emailed after booking
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements