The Dawn Adelaide Central Market Tour will provide you with one delicious morning! Meeting in Adelaide’s Central Markets, the tour begins with a scrumptious breakfast at one of the market’s most iconic store holders, however make sure to leave room for all of the generous tastings to come. The tour will guide you through the market, stopping for delicious samples at some of the most acclaimed providers.
You will get to try a variety of generous local produce samples, including coffee beans, nuts, yoghurt, meats and cheeses, among many others. You will also get the inside scoop on the market and its products from the stallholders you chat with along the way, as well as from your knowledgeable guide. To conclude the flavourful morning, you will indulge in dessert; freshly made chocolates, the kind that only Adelaide can create!
Tours depart every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from the market itself at 8am to conclude around 10am. Hotel transfers aren’t included in the price, so guests are advised to arrive promptly to avoid missing the tour.
- Light Market Breakfast
- Informative Guided tour of Adelaide’s Central Markets
- Generous tastings of fresh produce
- Learn about the history and social evolution of the market
- Hotel transfers
- Adelaide Central Markets
- Delicious light breakfast
- Relaxed walk through the markets
- Sample beans, nuts, yoghurt, fruits and succulent meats
- Friendly and knowledgable guides
- Small and personalised group tour
- Tours depart from the centre of Adelaide’s Central Markets every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from approximately 8am and return at 10am
- Meeting point is at the down escalators located in the centre of Adelaide’s Central Markets (in front of the ‘Say Cheese’ stall).
- Min 2 people required for the tour to go ahead. Maximum 8 in a group
- Cancellations made up to 7 days before the tour will not be charged
- Cancellations made within 7 days of the tour will forfeit 80% of the full fare
- Cancellations within 24 hours will not be offered a refund and will be charged the full fare
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher