Head out on the waters of Adelaide for a once in a lifetime encounter on this 3.5 hour cruise – you don’t go to the dolphins, the dolphins come to you! Join this magical tour for chance of a lifetime to swim with wild dolphins in Adelaide! Join your friendly guides as you hit the waters of lovely Glenelg on the SA coast, and are taken out on a 58ft Sailing Catamaran from Holdfast Shores Marina to witness the intelligent and beautiful dolphins in their natural environment. On this dolphin cruise, you’ll be able to marvel at the antics of these amazing creatures, and even have the opportunity to upgrade for an optional swim experience to enter the water right alongside them!
Swim and play in the dolphins’ world with an average swim time of over 1 hour with all equipment and safety gear included. If getting wet is not your thing, then you can simply enjoy watching from the deck of the boat for a reduced price. Don’t forget to bring your camera – this will be an experience you’ll want to relive forever! Tick an essential item off your bucket list – book an Adelaide dolphin cruise and swim online today.
Temptation have recently launched their ‘front swim’ product, providing integrations within arms lengths! Feel like you’re a part of the pod with wild dolphins playing on the vessels bow in a comfortable, controlled environment.
- 3.5 hour Dolphin Cruise
- Spot marine life and sea birds along the way
- Swim with dolphins
- All snorkelling gear and wetsuits
- Dolphin spotting guarantee: if no dolphins are spotted you will receive a full refund on your cruise!
- Hotel transfers
- Cruises depart at 8.20am, please arrive for check in at 8am
- Cruises operate daily from November to March
- In September, October and April tours operate on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays & Sundays
- There are no cruises from April to August
- Closed Christmas Day and New Years Day
- 3.5 hours
- Tours depart daily from 10 Holdfast Promenade – Glenelg
- If travelling by public transport from Adelaide city, take the City to Glenelg Tram (takes approximately 20 minutes)
What To Bring
- Children must be 9 years and older to participate in the swim. No age restrictions for watching. Children 2 years and under are free of charge
- A minimum of 6 passengers must be booked on for the tour to go ahead
- Maximum numbers on vessel is 50 passengers
- Maximum number of swimmers – 25 swimmers
- Prices are subject to change in peak season
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements