Head out on the waters of Adelaide for a once in a lifetime encounter on this 3.5 hour cruise where you don’t go to the dolphins, the dolphins come to you! This 3.5 hour cruise will get you up close to these incredibly intelligent animals as they play in the waters surrounding the boat. On board a 58ft sailing catamaran launching from Holdfast Shores Marina, you’ll head into the water to witness these creatures in their natural environment.
In addition to the dolphins, this cruise will also let you see a selection of other marine life including sea birds and fish that live in the are. This cruise does not operate between the months of April and August however it operates daily from November to April and every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday during September and October with the exception of Christmas Day and New Year’s Day. Cruises depart from 8.15am at the Glenelg Marina to return around 12.15pm and the operator provides guests with a no dolphin sighting full refund policy.
Don’t forget to bring your camera – this will be an experience you’ll want to relive forever! Tick an essential item off your bucket list – book an Adelaide dolphin cruise online today.
- 3.5 Hour Dolphin Cruise
- Hotel transfers
- Public transport from Adelaide. Take the City to Glenelg Tram (approx 20 minutes)
- Swim with dolphins (if you want to swim with the dolphins, please select the other option which includes swimming with dolphins).
- Watch wild dolphins frolic around the vessel
- Experience a great 3.5 hour cruise departing just 15 minutes from Adelaide CBD
- Spot marine life and sea birds along the way.
- Cruises depart at 8.15am
- Daily from November to April (inclusive)
- May, September and October – Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday
- April to August – no cruises
- Does not operate Christmas Day and New Years Day
- 4 hours
- Tours depart from Holdfast Shores Marina – Glenelg at 8.15am and return at 12.15pm. Boarding commences from 7.45am
- If taking public transport, catch the City to Glenelg Tram, it takes approximately 20 minutes
What To Bring
- Camera & spare film
- If no dolphins are spotted, you will receive a full refund on your cruise
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements