Trail hop around the historic town of Hahndorf and the Adelaide Hills on this Hop On Hop Off wine tour. Enjoy the freedom and flexibility to explore the region at your own pace.
This is the best way to experience the best wineries and gourmet food experiences on offer without having to worry about drinking and driving. With careful planning you can visit up to 4 locations in the one day on the regular scheduled buses that transport you around the region. The hop on hop off bus will depart from the Hahndorf Visitor Information Centre with regular buses scheduled throughout the day.
Spend some time in the town of Hahndorf, Melba’s Chocolate Factory or Woodside Cheesewrights or The Lane Vineyard.
To secure your spot on this popular today book online today!
- Hahndorf & Hills Hop On Hop Off Tour pick up from Hahndorf Region
- Hop on or off at any stop along the way with the flexibility of staying at each destination as like as you desire!
- Pickup and return from Hahndorf Region
- Make your way along this unique trail featuring the very best of the region
- Hahndorf & Hills has rich natural beauty, history and some of the best food and wine in the country
- Taste some outstanding wines including Australia’s Best Shiraz and Sparkling Rosé
- Feel a world away from the hustle and bustle of Adelaide city
- You’ll have the opportunity to taste a wide range of Australia’s best and most memorable wines
- Trail hopping is known to be the best way to tour your way through all the amazing wine destinations
- Adelaide city transfers – if you require transfers please book Adelaide City transfers here
- Lunch is not included. A variety of food options can be purchased on the day or you can simply bring a picnic and relax
- Tours depart Thursday, Saturday and Sunday from the Hahndorf Visitor Information Centre car park (68 Mt Barker Road, Hahndorf) at 10:55am
- Regular scheduled buses operate between 11am and 4pm
- Distance from Adelaide City – Hahndorf Visitor Information Centre is approx 30 minutes via the National Highway
- Please click here for Hahndorf & Hills time table
What To Bring
- Clothes suited to the weather
- Water bottle
- If you have a large group of 7+ people please contact us on 1300 935 532 to ensure there is availability on the coach
- Drinking on the bus is illegal and will result in the removal of that passenger from the bus
- To maximise your number of stops, you should visit venues in the same order as the timetable with a maximum potential of 4 stops
- If you would like to book a winery lunch, we recommend booking this in advance (operator details will be detailed on your voucher)
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher