Climb up to the top of one of Australia’s most iconic sports stadiums, Adelaide Oval, to watch the sunset on another beautiful day in Adelaide. With RoofClimb’s Twilight Climb, you’ll embark on around a two-hour journey up the outside of the stadium to the highest point before turning to admire the beautiful colours of the sunset.
Walking on a purpose-built path on the top of the oval, you’ll travel from the Western Stand to the Riverbank Stand as the sun begins to go down. This experience provides you with some incredible views of the oval and the surrounding Adelaide region. To top it all off your experienced climb leader will snap a photo of your group to help commemorate this scenic experience.
All climbers are issued with a climb suit and harness and given all necessary safety instructions before the climb begins. Climbers as young as 8 years are welcome (with adult supervision) as are climbers over 75 years (with a signed Medical Clearance Form).
If you’re a sports fan then you’ll love seeing this iconic venue in a new light and from a new height. Book your Adelaide Oval Twilight RoofClimb online today!
- 90-110 minute guided Adelaide Oval Roof Climb experience
- Complimentary group photo
- Achievement certificate
- Souvenir Roof Climb cap
- Stunning views of Adelaide city
- Trained Roof Climb leaders guide you across the highest points of the Adelaide Oval roof
- Marvel at some of Adelaide’s most recognised landmarks
- One of Australia’s most popular sporting stadiums
- Great experience for sports fans
- Receive a group photo, completion certificate and souvenir cap
- Transfers from Adelaide hotels
- Additional photos and merchandise which are available for purchase at the conclusion of your Roof Climb
- Climb times are seasonal and subject to change
- Please allow approximately 2 hours for your Roof Climb experience. Check-in is required a minimum of 15 minutes prior to your Climb time
- Adelaide Oval Roof Climb’s start and finish at the Adelaide Oval’s Western Stand. Briefing and debriefing’s take place in the RoofClimb Centre, located in the South West corner on Level 1, Riverbank Stand
What To Bring
- Comfortable, weather appropriate clothing on the day of the RoofClimb (t-shirt and shorts for summer, long sleeves and pants for winter). You will be provided with a special Roof Climb suit to put on over your clothes
- Wear comfortable, rubber soled shoes with sufficient grip. Running, hiking or sports shoes will be sufficient
- Participants must be a minimum height of 120cm and a maximum weight of 136kg
- Participants over the age of 75yrs must have a Medical Clearance Form signed by their doctor
- Participants must be a minimum of 8yrs of age at the time of the scheduled Roof Climb
- Children aged 8-15yrs must be accompanied by a supervising adult (1 adult per 3 children)
- It is highly recommended to reconfirm your climb time at least 48 hours prior to the date of the activity
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of the activity. Vouchers presented on a mobile device are also accepted
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details are included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements