Spend your day getting up close to some of Australia’s most iconic animals with this small group Cleland Wildlife Park experience. Departing central Adelaide, you’ll journey to the popular wildlife park for a day of fun with the likes of kangaroos, koalas, Tasmanian devils and dingoes. With entry fees to the park included in the tour, you’ll walk in with a bag of animal food in hand to make friends with the hungry residents. Hand-feeding the kangaroos and wallabies in the open enclosure is often a highlight of the trip, as is the chance to meet, touch and snap a photo with a koala.
Throughout the day you’ll have plenty of time to explore the park’s self-guided discovery trails, seeing all of the animals that live and roam free in the park. There are also various informative talks and feeding sessions run by keepers every day that you’ll be able to learn about the animals while watching their habits.
While the park is the major highlight of the day, the journey to and from Adelaide city is something to look forward to. Winding your way through Adelaide Hills and stopping at Mount Lofty Summit, you’ll be able to take in impressive views of the region from the moment you depart Franklin Street. Tours depart daily except Wednesdays at 10am for a total of 5.5 hours and cater for a group of up to 13 people.
This is a great way to explore one of Adelaide’s most popular animal parks while combining a scenic journey through the region.
- Cleland Wildlife Park Tour departing Adelaide
- Return transport from Adelaide Central or Adelaide city accommodation
- Small group personalised tour
- Cleland Wildlife Park entry fees
- Complimentary bag of animal food to hand feed the wildlife
- Informative and engaging talks by Cleland park keepers
- Park orientation
- 10% gift shop voucher
- Scenic drive into the Adelaide Hills via the Cleland Conservation Park route, including a short stop at Mount Lofty Summit to witness panoramic views over Adelaide.
- Plenty of time to explore the self-guided discovery trails at your leisure – walk among and hand feed the free roaming wildlife.
- Immerse yourself in the wonders of this natural bush environment, discover some of over 130 species of native wildlife
- Tours depart daily except Wednesdays from Adelaide Central at 10am or earlier from Adelaide CBD accommodation at 9:40am-9:50am and returns approximately at 3:30pm
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow time for check in
- 5.5 hours
What To Bring
- Bottle of water
- Clothing suited to the weather
- Jacket for cooler months
- Hat, sunscreen, sunglasses
- Lightweight backpack for personal items
- Enclosed shoes
- Minimum of 2 people required to operate tour and a maximum of 13 people per tour
- Please note children under the age of 4 years are not allowed on this tour
- You MUST CALL the operator before proceeding with cancelling this booking. 100% cancellation fee applies within 48hrs of tour date
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements