Relax and indulge in a delicious grazing style picnic and bottle of Banrock Station wine in tranquil surrounds amongst the Wetlands. Located in the beautiful Riverland region in South Australia, Banrock Station is among one of Australia’s top eco-tourism destinations with endless wetlands providing a natural haven for wildlife, flora and fauna and world famous wine.
Upon arrival, be welcomed by friendly and knowledgeable staff who will provide you with their recommendations on the perfect picnic spot. Take a walk along the boardwalk and soak up the serenity before diving into a heavenly array of cheeses, mettwurst, olive oil, dukkah, beetroot chutney, olives, seasonal fresh fruit, dried fruit and nuts, baguette and lavosh paired with a bottle of your favourite Banrock station wine.
- Gourmet picnic produce
- Bottle of Banrock Station wine per two guests
- Picnic rug, glasses, plates and cutlery rental
- Souvenir map
- This experience is up to 3 hours, including walking time to your picnic spot.
- This experience takes place at the Banrock Station Wetland Complex in Kingston on Murray. This is a 2.5 hour drive from Adelaide.
What To Bring
- It is recommended to wear a wide brimmed hat and light clothing to cover arms and legs, providing sun protection. Comfortable walking shoes are also recommended.
Terms And Conditions
- Participants must be 18 years and over to consume alcohol; photo ID may be required
- Please advise any dietary requirements at the time of booking
- The walk to picnic spots may involve some uneven surfaces
- Change your booking up to 24 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 24 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- This voucher is valid for two people. Maximum of 6 participants. Multiple orders are welcome if you have a bigger group.
- In the event of extreme or inclement weather, picnics may need to be rescheduled or cancelled.