Discover the iconic Barossa Valley in South Australia on this Hop On Hop Off tour to taste award winning wines and a beautiful scenery with Adelaide City transfers included.
This hop on hop off tour will allow you to experience up to 4 stops of your choice throughout the Barossa Valley to taste award winning wines, craft beers and ciders. The cellar doors also have mouth-watering platters and tapas. There is no need to worry about finding a designated driver- with the trail hopper everyone can enjoy the beautiful scenery and wine tasting experiences.
This trail hopper experience is just as much a food trail as it is a wine and craft beer trail with many wineries showcasing the best cuisine of the region with stunning views of the valley. Unlike other winery tours, the trail hopper allows you to visit the wineries that you want to visit at your own pace. If you want to stay on longer then you may do so with regular scheduled buses throughout the afternoon to collect you and take you to your next destination of choice.
Experience the best of the Barossa Valley on this Hop On Hop Off tour with transfers from Adelaide City. Book today to secure your spot on this popular tour.
- Barossa Valley Hop On Hop Off Tour With Adelaide City Transfers
- Hop on or off at any stop along the way with the flexibility of staying at each destination as long as you desire!
- Return transfers from Adelaide City
- Selection of some of the must-see destinations of the region
- Taste South Australia’s award winning and famous wines
- Experience Barossa Valley your own way with the unique hop on, hop off wine tour
- Trail hopping is known to be the best way to tour your way through all the amazing wine destinations
- View Barossa’s spectacular scenery including historic villages, vineyards and farms
- Tour your way through world class wines and outstanding regional produce from Barossa Valley
- Lunch is not included. A variety of food options can be purchased on the day or you can simply bring a picnic and relax
- The coach will pick you up from Stamford Plaza Adelaide, 150 North Terrace at 9:35am and returns back to this location at 5:30pm
- Click here to view timetable
- Regular scheduled buses operate between 11am and 4pm
- Tours depart Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Please click here to view Barossa Valley Timetable
What To Bring
- Clothes suited to the weather
- Water bottle
- If you have a large group of 7+ people please contact us on 1300 935 532 to ensure there is availability on the coach
- Drinking on the bus is illegal and will result in the removal of that passenger from the bus
- To maximise your number of stops, you should visit venues in the same order as the timetable with a maximum potential of 4 stops
- If you would like to book a winery lunch, we recommend booking this in advance (operator details will be on your voucher)
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher