Travel around the Barossa Valley wine region with freedom on this hop on hop off tour to explore the region at your own pace. On this tour you will see the beautiful scenery of this region including historic villages, vineyards and farms and have amazing cellar door gourmet food and wine experiences.
This hop on hop off tour departs daily from the Barossa Region and regular scheduled buses operate between 11am and 4pm. No need to worry about driving as this tour allows you the freedom to experience several locations and taste the award winning wines in beautiful venues. If you enjoy a particular location or want to have an extended lunch stop then you have the option to catch the next bus giving you freedom to explore the region and sites that you want to visit. With planning you can visit up to four wineries and/or distilleries in one day or you can spend the entire day at your favourite winery – the choice is completely yours. Trail hopping is the best way to tour through the Barossa Valley region.
The Barossa Valley is home to 150 wineries and this is one hop on hop off tour with a difference showcasing the best in food and wine in South Australia. Secure your seat today on this Hop On Hop Off Wine Tour departing from the Barossa Valley.
- Barossa Valley Hop On Hop Off Tour picking up from Barossa Region
- Hop on or off at any stop along the way with the flexibility of staying at each destination as long as you desire!
- Pickup and return from Barossa Region
- Selection of some of the must-see destinations of the region
- Taste South Australia’s award winning and famous wines
- Experience Barossa Valley your own way with the unique hop on, hop off wine tour
- Trail hopping is known to be the best way to tour your way through all the amazing wine destinations
- View Barossa’s spectacular scenery including historic villages, vineyards and farms
- Tour your way through world class wines and outstanding regional produce from Barossa Valley
- Adelaide city transfers – if you require transfers please book Adelaide City transfers here
- Lunch is not included. A variety of food options can be purchased on the day or you can simply bring a picnic and relax
- Tours depart Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from the Barossa Visitor Information Centre car park (66 Murray St, Tanunda) at 11am
- Regular scheduled buses operate between 11am and 4pm
- Distance from Adelaide City – Barossa Visitor Information Centre is approx 1 hour via the National Highway
- Please click here to view Barossa Valley Timetable
What To Bring
- Clothes suited to the weather
- Water bottle
- If you have a large group of 7+ people please contact us on 1300 935 532 to ensure there is availability on the coach
- Drinking on the bus is illegal and will result in the removal of that passenger from the bus
- To maximise your number of stops, you should visit venues in the same order as the timetable with a maximum potential of 4 stops
- If you would like to book a winery lunch, we recommend booking this in advance (operator details will be on your voucher)
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher