Purchase tickets to Gorge Wildlife Park near Adelaide CBD online here for an entertaining and family-friendly day out. This wildlife park is home to an array of exotic and native animals set out over 14 acres of leafy green terrain.
The Gorge Wildlife Park has been operated by the same family since 1965 and is well known across generations in Adelaide. Bring your little ones along to enjoy a koala cuddle or walk amongst the kangaroos in the paddock. There are also unique wildlife to learn about at the Gorge Wildlife Park including cheeky monkeys, lemurs, otters, meerkats and Alligators plus some Tasmanian devils, rainbow lorikeets, dingoes and more many creatures.
- Gorge Wildlife Park one day entry
- Up close and personal experience with wildlife
- Exotic animals
- Koala holding
- Reptile presentation
- Native animal feeding
- Unleashed sessions
- BBQ and picnic areas
- Gorge Wildlife Park is open 9am – 5pm daily (closed Christmas Day, 25th December)
- 30 Redden Drive, Cudlee Creek SA 5232
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher