Taste your way through the Adelaide Hills on this brewery tour taking you on an adventure to four breweries with lunch and plenty of fresh, frothy beers. You will meet the passionate local brewers on this Adelaide brewery tour and see firsthand how they turn their labour of love into gold liquid for you to enjoy.
The Adelaide Hills beer and bites takes you to renowned local haunts including the Lobethal Bierhouse serving up their tasting paddle of eight beers at the microbrewery. Travelling further to Hahndorf, there is also a stop at the Gulf Brewery to sip crisp lager and smooth dark chocolate stout as well as the famous Red Ale at the Prancing Pony. Beer and food – it’s the perfect way to explore the picturesque Adelaide Hills. You’ll be glad you joined this Adelaide Hills Brewery Tour.
- Lobethal Bierhouse visit, including 1 x Lobethal Bierhaus tasting paddle (*8 beers per person)
- Gulf Brewery visit
- Prancing Pony visit, including 1 x main meal for lunch and a beer tasting plank
- Three Brothers Arms Historic Hotel visit
- Insightful and light-hearted commentary on your journey, about townships and locations between destinations
- Tour departs at 9:00am and returns at 5:00pm
- 4 Randell Street, Mannum, South Australia, 5238, tour departs from Arnold Park, Mannum (next to the visitor information centre).
- Pick up from Adelaide CBD and surrounds are available on request and may be an additional cost.
- Without written notice or attending on the confirmed booking date – no refund under any circumstances.
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements