Wine and food lovers will love exploring the McLaren Vale region on this Hop On Hop Off wine tour with transfers from Adelaide. The region is well known for its Shiraz but newer offerings in Sangiovese and Barbera are proving popular.
Trail hop as you please and taste award winning wines and craft beers of your choice. With careful planning it is possible to visit four wineries all of which have stunning hill top ocean views and gourmet food on offer. Plan your own itinerary and visit McLaren Vale your way. The highlight of the tour aside from the delicious food and wine are the coastal locations with venues offering hill top views over the valley and out to sea.
To enjoy a wine tour with freedom and no fuss book your Hop On Hop Off Wine Tour with transfers from Adelaide today.
- McLaren Vale Hop On Hop Off Tour With Adelaide City Transfers
- Hop on or off at any stop along the way with the flexibility of staying at each destination as like as you desire!
- Return transfers from Adelaide City
- McLaren Vale’s blend of tradition and innovation to be an unforgettable region
- Known for its traditional Shiraz, Grenache and Cabernet Sauvignon
- Experience McLaren Vale’s scenery where many wineries will have spectacular vistas
- Selection of some of the must-see destinations of the region
- Taste South Australia’s award winning and famous wines
- Visit best wineries and venues in McLaren Vale
- Trail hopping is known to be the best way to tour your way through all the amazing wine destinations
- Lunch is not included. A variety of food options can be purchased on the day or you can simply bring a picnic and relax
- The coach will pick you up from Stamford Plaza Adelaide, 150 North Terrace at 10am and returns back to this location at 4:50pm
- Please click here to view timetable
- Tours depart Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sunday and Mondays
- Regular scheduled buses operate between 10am and 5pm
- Please click here to view McLaren Timetable
What To Bring
- Clothes suited to the weather
- Water bottle
- If you have a large group of 7+ people please contact us on 1300 935 532 to ensure there is availability on the coach
- Drinking on the bus is illegal and will result in the removal of that passenger from the bus
- To maximise your number of stops, you should visit venues in the same order as the timetable with a maximum potential of 4 stops
- If you would like to book a winery lunch, we recommend booking this in advance (operator details will be on your voucher)
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher