Adelaide is famous for its wine regions and the McLaren Vale is one that is not to be missed with its wineries set in a coastal location with amazing hill top ocean views. Red wine lovers will love the number of Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon producers here and the opportunity to taste some of the newer wine styles that are proving popular.
This trail hopping tour departs from the McLaren Vale Information Centre and will transfer guest to a number of must see destinations within the region. With planning, you can have a maximum of four stops but if you prefer not to rush then relax and take your time with an extended lunch before catching the next bus. The hop on hop bus operates regularly throughout the day and showcases the best gourmet food and wine cellar door experiences in the region.
Secure your spot and book today to enjoy the stunning McLaren Vale scenery and unforgettable cellar door experiences that are on offer.
- McLaren Vale Hop On Hop Off Tour pick up from McLaren Vale Region
- Hop on or off at any stop along the way with the flexibility of staying at each destination as like as you desire!
- McLaren Vale’s blend of tradition and innovation to be an unforgettable region
- Pickup and return from McLaren Vale Region
- Known for its traditional Shiraz, Grenache and Cabernet Sauvignon
- Experience McLaren Vale’s scenery where many wineries will have spectacular vistas
- Selection of some of the must-see destinations of the region
- Taste South Australia’s award winning and famous wines
- Visit best wineries and venues in McLaren Vale
- Trail hopping is known to be the best way to tour your way through all the amazing wine destinations
- Adelaide city transfers – if you require transfers please book Adelaide City transfers here
- Lunch is not included. A variety of food options can be purchased on the day or you can simply bring a picnic and relax
- Tours depart Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from the McLaren Vale Visitor Information Centre (796 Main Road, McLaren Vale) at `11am
- Regular scheduled buses operate between 11am and 4pm
- Distance from Adelaide City – McLaren Vale Visitor Information Centre is approx 45 minutes
- Please click here to view McLaren Timetable
What To Bring
- Clothes suited to the weather
- Water bottle
- If you have a large group of 7+ people please contact us on 1300 935 532 to ensure there is availability on the coach
- Drinking on the bus is illegal and will result in the removal of that passenger from the bus
- To maximise your number of stops, you should visit venues in the same order as the timetable with a maximum potential of 4 stops
- If you would like to book a winery lunch, we recommend booking this in advance (operator details will be on your voucher)
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher